Morning Sex

I woke up next to Cameron and I could feel his bulge on my ass as he was grabbing my boob as well. I was surprised we both had underwear on. Usually we always wake up naked, but we don't care because usually after we see each other naked, we get horny and start, fucking again, and its the best feeling in the world. I ran to the bathroom to brush my teeth cause I had morning breath and it smelled horrible. As I was finishing brushing my teeth I looked up at the mirror and there I see Cameron behind me making me jump. " Cameron don't freakin do that you fucking scared me you asshole" as I hit his arm. He went behind me grabbed me by the waist and started humping me, "Cameron come on we had sex last night". " Baby come on I need you" he said, "you need me or my just my body" I said, "Both" he said, "Fine" I said. " I'm going to brush my teeth real quick babe I'll be right with you" he said. I waited for him to finish and when he finished I jumped on him and he grabbed me by the waist rapping my legs around him, he gave my ass a squeeze and it felt amazing so I told him to do it again. " You like that don't you", I started giggling. "Your fucking adorable Kylie", we started making out and he threw me on the bed. He began to kiss my neck and sucking on it. I stopped him, Cameron no love bites  please I'm going to have hickeys and people are going to question me , "fine but I want to suck somewhere else so you'll remember me. He started kissing down my neck as he got to my boob he began to suck on them and it made me moan, he sucked on them for a good 5 min and it felt amazing, after he started kissing my stomach going down to my woman hood, I moaned once again "Babe I just want to fuck you hard" he said. He got a condom out and slid it on, " Your all mine baby girl", are you ready? I'm ready I said. He slowly went inside me and it hurt a little but he started thrusting faster and it took away the pain and made me moan. I was moaning nonsense and I couldn't help it he made me feel so good it was amazing. I began to cum, and Cameron's thrust began to get slower, " do you want me to clean you up baby" I nodded. He began to clean me with his tongue and I started moaning hot mess again.
"Hey babe I'm hungry what do you want to eat". I don't know want to go eat at Urth Cafe, "sounds good to me" he said. After the amazing sex I had to take a shower because I wasn't feeling clean so I picked my clothes out as I was walking to the bathroom I turned to look at Cameron and he was just laying there looking at me, Is there something wrong with me I said, " Babe your just so hot in just panties, I'm so glad your mine only mine, Cameron you know that's not true we're only friends with benefits remember. I left to to the bathroom and turned the handle, I began to take my clothes off and got in the shower. As I was washing my hair I heard the door open I yelled who is it as my eyes were closed, I felt someone behind me, I quickly turned around and it was Cameron " hey babe missed me" Cameron please no more, "Are you sure about that he said as he slid one finger in my clit. Cameron please I moaned, he slid another finger in and it felt good, I wanted more and more all the sudden. He quickly turned me around "jump" he said I jumped and we started making out. I stopped our hot make out, Cameron I promise you, we can continue later. We started washing up and got out of the shower.
We had gotten ready and were at Urth Cafe. "Hey babe Cameron said, Nash called me and he said he was throwing a party and he wants us to go"  I was so happy I had really wanted to go to a party so I said yes. Can we go to the mall after this because I really need a new outfit If were going to that party I said. "Fine he said, make sure we stop at Victoria Secret tho so we can get a lingerie for tonight he said smirking."

We got to the house and I began to get ready. I started to do my makeup first cause it takes me the longest. One hour later I was finally done and I was wearing a brown tight dress. (Picture down below)

I came out and Cameron was biting his lip it turned me on so much and I was just laughing

I came out and Cameron was biting his lip it turned me on so much and I was just laughing. He came up to me and whispered in my ear " You look bangin babe you know how much I want to fuck you just by looking at you." I started smiling and said you'll get to later. I didn't get it tho Cameron looked hot without even trying.
Cameron's outfit

 Guys I'm so happy I'll be coming out with a new chapter pretty soon get ready for some drama 😉