Beach ☀️

Cameron- hey wanna go somewhere I'm bored as f*ck
Kylie- Sure where
Cameron- wanna go to the beach
Kylie- sure 

Yass I'm going to the beach I said as I started dancing randomly out of no where. I've been wanting to go to the beach so bad because I wanted to get tan. I wasn't sure what Bikini to wear since I had many but I decided to go with a one piece it was gold. Picture above ⬆️
As I waited for Cameron I got a snack and watched spongebob since there wasn't anything that I liked and yes I'm a child at heart so don't judge okay.
I heard a knock and I opened the door it was Cameron. I told him to come in and I asked him if he wanted a snack before we left. We watched an episode of spongebob before we left cause it was just to funny. 
We were ready to leave since it ended
*Skip car ride boring •
When we got there I laid my towel on the sand and laid there so I could get my tan. A few min later a shadow was blocking the sun I open my eyes and see who it is. Cameron I'm trying to tan please stop. I brought you here so we could have fun not so you could tan all day and be boring. Well does it look like I care if your having fun or not, I know I am I said in sassy tone. Watch that tone he said as he walked away. I closed my eyes again and tried to relax but a few min later Cameron dumps a bucket of water that he probably borrowed from a little kid. Ahhh you idiot why did you do that I said as he kept laughing not answering what I just asked. that's it I said in a mad tone I got up and started chasing him to the water and got on to his back and started wrestling him. Obviously he won but I was actually having fun. He picked me up from my waist and said I love you. I said I love you back but this time it felt weird almost as If I had a crush on him or felt something for him. I stared at my best friend and and got really close he was really attractive right now. All the sudden my lips touched with his and we started to kiss passionately.