Party

I wake up to an annoying sound... It was my phone sounded like a message so I looked too see who it was. It was my friend Jordyn

Jordyn- Hey wanna go to a party tonight
Kylie- yeah sure what time
Jordyn- like 7:30

Kylie- k see you then 😉
I wake up Cameron to tell him. Cameron wake up. Okay I'm up I'm up what's up. Jordyn invited us too a party we should go. I don't think that's a good idea. Rember last time we went to a party you got drunk. Gotta admit it was hot seeing you like that. But that's bad for you. I promise I won't get drunk but can we please go. Okay but you promise you won't do anything bad like get drunk. I promise. Okay what time does it start. 7:30 but we're going to pick Jordyn up like at 8:00 cuase the party won't get good till around 8:30. 

It was 7:30 and I was ready Cameron was going to pick me up at 7:38 because it's takes 10 min to get to Jordyns house and 10 min to get to the party. He took a good look at me and whispered in my ear. " You know how hot that dress is making you look almost to attractive making me want to do dirty stuff to you" he said making me get chills. Maybe later on tonight you will get to. Just drive okay we're going to be late okay I said trying to change the subject. We had picked Jordyn up and, did I mention she liked Cameron. Like I mean like like. You see that's the problem there. I get annoyed by her when she talks about Cameron but I shouldn't cause me and him aren't even a thing so. I noticed she was flirting with Cameron which made me kind of mad. Almost as if I was jelly but like I said I shouldn't cause we're not dating or anything we're just friends with benefits.

We walked inside the party and I started to get excited cause I just wanted to dance. I also wanted to have some shots here and there but then I remembered I made a promise to Cameron. Darn I really wish I could drink just a little. I decided to go to the bathroom and when I came out I saw Jordyn and Cameron dancing. Jordyn looked like she was grinding on him. My mood went from like super happy and exciting to like being the worst and wanted to go home. I walked away and then I ran into some cute guy. I'm so sorry it was my fault I should've watched were I was going. No no your fine (fine as fuck) he said. Excuse me I said. "Sorry sorry did I just say that out loud." Yeah you kinda did. But I didn't care at all cause he was so hot. My name is Jack. What's your name. My name is Kylie. What a beautiful name. Thank you I laughed. Wanna dance or something yeah sure would love too. We were dancing and I was grinding on him cuase stuff got real. As I was grinding on him I could feel him getting hard. At the corner of my eye I could see Cameron getting mad. But hey it's not my fault the guy was so hot and he was letting jordyn do the same thing so why not. A few min later we stopped and we went to go get drinks cause it was really hot. Cameron came up to me and told me we were leaving cause jordyn wanted to go. I told Jack I had to leave but I got his number so it was all gucci.

We got in the car and this time I sat in the back seat because Jordyn got to the passenger seat before me. She was being so annoying right now like she wouldn't even let me talk to Cameron. When we got to her house I kinda didn't want her to leave cause I knew Cameron wanted to have Sex and I was just not in the mood cause I was mad at him. But she left and I was happy but sad at the same time.
We pulled up to Cameron's drive way. I told him earlier that I would sleep over at his house, but I was regretting it now. His hand started to slide up my thigh making me moan. Babygirl remember you said I could do dirty things to you. I moaned y-yeah I said. Well now I think is the perfect time. I took his hand off. Cameron no I don't want too. Why not baby come on. I ran out of the car and ran to his room. Kylie wait he said as he got to the room. Kylie baby please. How bad do you want me. Really really bad. 😏💦