New Change

We stop kissing and so many things are going through my mind I couldn't even understand what just happened. " Cameron what just happened I said" I don't know I'm sorry it's my fault I should have never done that. No no it's okay I liked it I said .😏 Cameron are you catching feelings for me I asked regretting what I just asked. No of course not. But can I ask you something he said. Sure I said scared of what he was going to say. Do you know what friends with Benefits are. What!?
You know like friends that have the same rights of what couples do but don't have feelings for each other. Oh that I said. Yeah that. It got awkward for a minute. Want to be friends with benefits he said. I don't know Cameron is that even a good idea. I looked down at the water and stayed silent. Hey hey look at me as he put his hand on my chin and brought up so I could be facing his face. "No no it's not that I don't want too it's just there's so much going through my head and I can't even understand what's happening right now. I just wasn't expecting this. We starred at each other eyes. We got closer and our lips were touching we started kissing for the second time today. A few min later I pulled back.

Cameron can we go home now. Yeah sure.
The whole the car ride was silent and awkward. Just wishing in my head we could get there sooner.
When we drove into the drive way I was so happy cause I wanted to shower really bad. I wanted to feel the warm water hit my back . I felt really dirty at the moment. (Get it dirty 😈😏😂 no no okay 😑)

I opened the door and quickly ran up the stairs. I got to my room and quickly got my clothes and ran to the bathroom as fast as possible. This was just kind of awkward with Cameron. Ever since the kiss I kind of was uncomfortable being with my best friend. Not that I don't like him it's just weird.

I turned the shower knob and quickly undressed. I got in and it felt amazing the water hitting my back just felt so relaxing. All the sudden I hear the door knob shake. Crap I forgot to lock it I said in my head. I look to see who it was and it was Cameron. Shit WTF is he doing here I said in my head.

All the sudden I see him undress. I mean it's not like I haven't seen him naked or anything cause I have we take showers together sometimes. You probably think it's weird but we did it as kids to and he is like a brother to me so I didn't mind.

Cameron what are you doing- Shhh he shushed me. He went in and kissed me I kissed back. I felt weird but I liked it at the same time. What am I saying I loved it. For some reason I wanted more I was craving him badly. "Sorry baby I just couldn't take it anymore", he said in a desperate tone.
What do you mean Cameron. What I mean is that I want you. "I want to fuck you baby " he said very sexual.

Are you horny yet, keep reading if you want more. Or if I should just stop Because I suck at writing smuts but I promise it will get better. 😁😊