We're of to see weeping tree, the wonderful tree in the forest

"Hey guys," i said smiling and waving sheepishly.

"Whos that," killua asked pointing at raina.

"She is a floor master like me."

"Whaaaat? Your a floor master?" He grabbed my shoulders and shook me while gon was gasping in aww.

"Didnt you watch the tv just now? My match just finished. We can watch the rerun." Killua nodded, not pushing for mor answeres. Larinia said she knew all about the way i got here so i let her tell the story.

I turned on the tv and searched for the rerun. Then i will take a nap. I found it and turned it on. Then i curled into a ball on the couch and fell asleep, worrying about nim.

@

I woke up to see go na d killua playing a came of cuiser with laraina.

"Hey, your up?" I looked at gon and nodded.

"Hey, i think its time i took you guys out to see something. Besides, my next match isnt till 5 am tomorrow. How about you guys.

"Mine isnt till after yours," raina said.

"Me and gon arnt allowed to do any matches yet, so sure." I nodded and pulled my jacket tighter over my shoulders.

"Where are we going," raina asked, trailing behind me with gon and killua.

"A place," i answered.

"What place?"

"A place in the country."

"Where in the country?"

"A place in our area."

"Where in our area?" I groaned.

"A place on the ground."

"Where on the ground?"

"On earth."

"Where on earth?"

"In the universe."

"Where in the universe?"

"You know what? Im done. Its a tree."

"What type of tree?"

"A type."

"What type of type is it?"

"Raina, im not doing this again." Gon and killua laughed at our exchange.

"Is it that tree zushi said you go to," gon asked.

"Yes." I led them further into the forest and looked for the path only i knew. "Only i know this exact path. Its one free of magical beasts. Its not posible to get there following y trail,unless im guiding you, so dont come here without me."

"I could get here," gon said.

"Thats true, with your inhuman abilitys though," i agreed, shaking my head.

I heard a noise and drew my sword. I looked toward the noise and gon, killua and raina instantly ran behind me. "Whos there?"

"Its me." looking towards the voice i tried to recognize who was in front of me. The figure was in a dark cloak.

"Yeah, and who is that?"

The cloaked figure pulled the hood down and my breath caught. No. it cant be, i wont fall for this again. She is dead. They all died. Mama, papa, kana, kanas family and the whole village. They all died. This person infront of me isnt kana.

"As i said before, who are you?"