The fourth phase

Authors note
For if you need it
Gon Freecss (examinee #405)
Leorio Paradinight (#403)
Kurapika (#404)
Hisoka (#44)
Pokkle (#53)
Hanzo (#294)
Illumi Zoldyck (#301)

Killua Zoldyck (#99)
Bodoro (#191)
Ponzu (#246)
Bourbon (#103)
Kenmi (#362)
Amori Brothers (#197, #198, and #199)
Geretta (#384)
Agon (#281)
Siper (#80)
Goz (#371)
Tonpa (#16)
Sommy (#118)
Shishito (#89)
Ryu (#34)
Cherry (#76)
Kyu (#105)
Todo (#255)
Nicole (#189)
Anita (#111)

We all walked out of trick tower and were told to draw a tag number from a bin. In order of finishing the phase though, so i was among the last. When it was my turn i drew out a tag number. I drew 34. I looked around and found him. He had green hair and blue eyes.his nam is ryu

Then we got onto a ship that would take us to an island. We are to hunt the people on the tag but also be prepared because we are also a target. I threw my targets tag into the lake and hide mine in my pocket.

I walked further on the ship to find nim. "Nim!" I ran to him and gave him a big hug.

'How was the phase,' he asked. I told him everything that happened on the way to the island. As people got off the ship i finished my explanation to nim. When it was my turn, i hopped on nims back and we ran really fast. I plan to get my target in the first day.

@

Its been eight hours since the exam started and i have been stalking my target for 1 hour of that time.  He is really fast. Before he could get any farther i let nim pounce on him. I dont want to take a life so i searched in his bag and found his tag in a small box in his bag.

Nim let him back up and ryu ran away. I ran back the way i cam and found a clearing. Nim and me need rwst so we climed a tree.

@

I woke up and walked around for a couple day setting traps. Nim stayed out of the way and stood guard.

I decided to find another tree to sleep in.

@

I awoke to the sound of walking and voices and looked down to see the true and only two kurapika and leorio, in the flesh. They were sitting right under me. "So you got your tag," kurapika asked.

"Yeah. Did you get yours?"

"Nope, but i know its that girl with the funny hat."

"You mean ponzu," i said not even looking at them. They both screamed like little girls. Nim and me jumped down from the branch and sat down. "So you arnt after my tag, thats what i have heard," i observed. They both nodded after calming down.

'Hey, lets go. The exam is close to being over.'

"Hey, ill see you later. By the way, ponzu is over in the west. So is gon." They nodded and thanked me for the help.

I walked away and started to make my way to the ship, careful not to step in any of my traps.

Wow, this phase was absolutely no fun.