Episode 2: An old friend, A new comrade and Team rocket? !

Once I arrived at the pokemon center it started to storm pretty badly. As i decided to stay at the pokemon center for the night I walked over to the phones to call my family. As i started to dial the number Meowth popped out of his pokeball I smiled as I looked at him. Than I realized I did not name him yet.

"Meowth since Vine has a nickname you should get one two? What about Kat what do you think?" I asked.

Kat let out a happy cry as he jumped on my shoulder nuzzling my cheek. As i started to call my family Luna one of the twins answered she smiled seeing my face as she cried for the others to come into the room to say hi. I smiled happily at my family.

"Hi everyone I want to introduce Kat." I said smiling.

Kat smiled as he giggled waving at my family. The twins started to coo over how cute he was while Kyle pushed them out of the way.

"Amazing a Meowth? That's pretty intersting... that's right Lily I forgot to give you your present. I'll send him over." Kyle said happily.

I tilted my head in confusion. As a Poke'ball appeared in the transfer area. As I picked up the Poke'ball it was decorated with two star stickers and a lightning bolt.

"A pokemon?" I questioned.

Kat looked over my shoulder curiously. As the Poke'ball opened out came a little yellow mouse pokemon. As it looked up at Kat and me it shaked it's fur. Then smiled up at me. I grinned as I lifted up the Pikachu who nuzzles my cheek.

"Awww from now on your known as Sparky!" I said happily.

Sparky cheered happily as he jumped on my other shoulder. As I continued talking to my family the weather finally cleared up, but I decided to stay the night and travel in the morning. After I said bye to my family Kat went into his Poke'ball while Sparky stayed out.

As we were going through my bag looking to make sure we did not need anything else

As we were going through my bag looking to make sure we did not need anything else. A motorcycle burst through the doors with a boy who looked familiar and an injured pokemon. As my curiousity got the better of me I walked over noticing the boy was a friend of my from Pallet.

"Ash?" I asked shocked.

Ash looked up from his pikachu and stared into my eyes as he hugged me tightly as he shooked a little. My gaze softened as I pat his back.

"Their, their ash your pikachu be okay I promise." I calmly said.

Ash looked at me slightly smiling. I hugged him tightly. As we sat down waiting a girl with Orange hair ran in with a burnt bike glaring at ash.