WWE Oneshots

WWE ONE SHOT REQUEST OPEN
NO SEX
SORRY

I'm Miranda Garrett. Jonathan Good a.k.a dean ambrose is my best friend. We've been best friends since the first day of kindergarten. We have been inseparable until lately. Jon got a girlfriend. He acts likes I'm nothing around her. I think I'm jealous. I try not to be but I can't help it.

"Jon what are you doing today?" I asked Jon while we were eating breakfast at IHops.

"Spending some time with my girlfriend." he said.

"Oh." I said in a sad voice.

"Is something wrong Miranda." he said.

"No. I have to go Jon. Bye." I said.

I got up from our booth and headed for the door almost to the point of crying. I didn't know why I felt like this.

"Miranda, come back!" Jon yelled.

I didn't look back I just went through the door and to my rental car. I got in and drove back to the hotel I was staying in.

When I got to the my hotel I laid on my bed and cried. I wanted Jon to be my best friend again maybe something more, but it seems like he doesn't have the time for me anymore.

I heard a knock on the door. It was Jon. He walked in not even asking to come in.

"Miranda we need to talk now." he said a little angry.

"What? Huh. Where's you little girly friend." I said with hatred in my voice.

"Miranda stop. Why are you acting like this." he said

"Oh I don't know "best friend" maybe it's because you are always with her. Maybe it's because you don't even act like I exist anymore. MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE I'VE LOVED YOU SINCE HIGH SCHOOL AND YOUR TO STUPID TO REALIZE IT!" I yelled with a tear streaming down my cheek.

"I'm so sorry Miranda, I didn't know you felt like that. I broke up with her if it makes you feel better." he said

"Why did you do that?" I said

"I realized I was in love with someone else." he said.

"Who?" I asked hurt because he was already in love with someone.

"You, I love you." he said

"I love you to." I said smiling.

He leaned down and kissed me on the lips. He pulled away.

"Miranda." he said.

"Yes?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked

"Yes I will, love." I said smiling at him.