Vile

" Makarov you and the rest of your pityful group have been defeated will you leave my kingdom " Natsu said as he landed gently on the ground with one hand being his back. Natsu broke the restriction cuffs from his right hand and sat down on his thrown. Makarov tried to speak but it came out as a pained groan.

" Natsu that took three minutes forty-five seconds and thirty-six milaseconds I think your getting rusty " Logia mocked as he sat in the thrown meant for the heir right next to Natsu.

" Li-chan you can sit in the thrown next to mine as soon as you remove that guild mark from your thigh " Natsu said as he tapped the gold armstool that was laced with diamonds.  The throwns we're built alike though the padding on the queens was blue while the kings was red and purple for the heir. Lisanna looked back at Fairy Tail and gave them a sigh then she removed her guild mark and sat in her thrown that was surprisingly more comfortable thank she guessed it would be. Natsu put his hand on his forehead and moved his hair back and gave Fairy Tail a fb smirk. ' Why does Natsu have to be so hot after fights ' Lisanna thought as she bit her bottom lip.

" N-Natsu please come back we sincerely regret what we did to you " Erza said as she had just regained her consciousness. Natsu looked into her pleading eyes and Natsu remembered the look she gave him as she attacked it was hard to tell that those same hopeless sorrowfully eyes were the same ones that glared at him with such hate, disgust, loathing, and disappointment. Natsu had on a sadistic grin.

" You're pityful and ungrateful the whole lot of you (except for some)  I've been in this guild for almost all of my life I've been gravely injured plenty of times protecting you all when I fought to protect you all I always put my life on the line and yet you turn on me at the drop of a hat and than when you know the truth you come begging for me to come back like a dog who bit it's owner and then wants to be pet afterwards it makes me sick " Natsu said in a low dragonic/demonic voice as everyone around him was slowly being crushed by the magic power he was unconsciously letting out. Logia put a necklace on Lisanna that was meant to block out all magic input build for the sole reason of a pissed off king.

" Na-chan your going to kill them if you keep getting angry " Lisanna told Natsu a little worried about her former family. Something in Natsu snapped and all the magic he was leaking dispersed. Natsu looked at his arms and saw scales slowly sinking back into his skin.

" Makarov-jiji I've always had great respect for you I've been apart of your so called family for almost as long as I can remember and then one day you all attack me and hurt me and claim I'm not good enough. Think about that from my point of view. Do you really think I'll forgive you at the drop of a hat" Natsu  said in a dangerous voice.

" Natsu we are sorry about what we put you through " Makarov was about to finish but Natsu waved his hand signaling Makarov to stop talking.

" I told you once before I hold little grudge against Fairy Tail you gave taught me that the world is a vile and ugly place I was naive to think life would be a walk in the park that is why I thank you" Natsu said calmly smiling a little. 'We/they fucked up' Rang through all minds in the room with the exception of Natsu.

" Please Natsu, you must rethink your decision. I no we as a guild fucked up, but we're human it's in our nature to make rash decisions during times of confusion." Makarov wheezed out. Natsu's eyes narrowed at the old man.

" And do tell, what exactly was the event that put the guild members in such a confused state that the believed the words of a newcomer buffoon over me a veteran who you all once considered family" Natsu did not get to finish as Erza spoke up.

" Natsu we still consider you family." Erza was cut off as Natsu cut her off this time.

" Then it is a one sided thought because I don't think of you as kin or even mutual friends, the audacity you have to come to my kingdom even the mere thought of Fairy Tail boils my blood as I'm filled with unbridled rage, so the sight of every single member here has been very taxing as I'm doing everything in my power no to lash out and smear your entrails all over these castle floors, so do watch you mouth and don't speak  unless spoken to!" raged Natsu as he glared heatedly at the now terrified Erza. Lisanna looked out in pity at the whole of the guild.

 ___________________________________________________________________

Sup sorry I haven't updated in a long ting got writers block and decided to start exploring new anime to watch and possibly write about.