Newcommer

In Fairy Tail everything is normal Natsu and Grey are fighting Cana is drinking and Erza is cake and Makarov was being perverted. The doors of the guild were kicked open and a man who looked about Natsu's age walked in like he owned the place.

" I would like to join the guild "  He stated with a cocky smile.

" What is your name what color do you want your guild mark and where ". Makarov asked him smiling.

"  Conor is my name blue and on my abs " Conor smile lifting up his shirt to show off his flat stomach. Mira just put it above his belly bottom. " Is Salamander here "  Connor asked.

" Yeah what do you want " Natsu said in a bored tone.

" I want you to come on a mission with me we have to take out a wyvern pack for 100,000 jewel " Connor smirked

" Oh cool let's go " Natsu said really hyped up for the fight.

At The Mission

" Hey Connor come help me fight " Natsu screamed while dodging numerous attacks.

" No I'm too scared " Connor yelled back.

" Fine I'll protect you "  Natsu screamed determined to protect the newbie. " Fweh that took long " Natsu said as he walked to town where Connor ran. " Hey Connor where did you go " Natsu asked.

" Oh i just got the reward let's go" Connor smirked. Flashback. "Hey where is your partner " asked the Mayor.

" Oh he ran away during the fight so I defeated them all by myself . THe little coward said he was too scared. Flashback End.

At the guild 

" Hey guys how was the mission " Mira asked smiling 

" It was " Natsu said but was interrupted.

" Natsu ran away in the middle of the fight because he was too scared so I had to defeat the pack all by myself " Connor said quickly.

" wha " Natsu did not get to finish his sentence as he was quickly attacked by Erza.

" how could you Natsu he was your nakama " Grey screamed as he readied his ice magic. In Natsu's head he was wondering why they all just believed Connor and was wondering why Connor had lied Natsu did not hold it against people who were to scared to fight. Natsu had a look of horror on his face because it felt like the day Igneel had left him he felt betrayed but then his eyes fixed on his girlfriend Lucy and something in his head felt relieve. He thought Lucy would back him up.

" Natsu how could you I hate you I'm going out with Connor now " Lucy screamed at him. Natsu felt as if his heart jinxed him into thinking that she would help.

" No wonder IGNEEL LEFT YOU, YOU PITIFUL EXCUSE OF A DRAGON SLAYER"  Grey Yelled. " If he was even real in the first place " Grey added to his comment. Natsu hearing this tried to cover his ears but fell while doing so. Erza stood over him

" You bring shame to Dragon slayer magic and Fairy Tail " She yelled Grey used his Magic to freeze Igneel's scarf as ERza thrusted her sword into it causing it to break and fall into pieces. Natsu looked in horror as his scarf fell off of his neck.

" Natsu a coward who leaves his friends is not fit to be a Fairy Tail wizard now take your guild mark off this instant or feel the wrath of real wizards you coward." Makarov screamed in anger. Natsu put his hand up to his guild mark and burned it off with tears in his eyes. Natsu had never been so betrayed in his life he felt like trying to process what happened was making his face burn with anger and hate  burning away any tears that tried to shed. As Natsu did that he was relentlessly attacked by his former family he was now covered in many scars and bruises. Erza re-quipt her sword into her hand and swung at Natsu which dug into his right eye causing him to stumble over in pain he let his eye go and knew that he would now be permanently blind in that eye. Natsu used Fire Dragon Sword Horn and Fire Dragon Scaling Wall as a means to escape death.

 Natsu shot himself into the air and summoned a wall made of fire so that they could not follow him into the air. After Natsu touched the ground he ran as fast as he could leaving scorch marks on the earth he walked on.

Natsu rested after being far away enough from Fairy Tail that It would take them days to find him even with the traces he accidentally left. When Natsu woke up he could smell Wendy two days behind him so he ran he knew she was trying to go with him so he left a letter saying he did not want to say her now and tell the others to stop fucking following him. Natsu knew he was a bit harsh to her but did not care. After Natsu could Not Smell any human by his area he set up a small home and went to sleep. When Natsu woke up he trained his body to its limits opening up some of his wounds the pain only made him much more angry remembering what they did. Then he remembered Erza's face and his powers flared everywhere turning anything It touched to ash. Natsu compressed all of his magic power into his fist and punched the air straight in front of where Fairy Tail would be.

" One day I'll Make you pay for what you did to me " Natsu Yelled so loud that some of the trees in  front of him ripped out of the ground " Rwaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrr " Natsu let out a Dragon like roar that beat how loud Acnologia was several times over causing all of Fairy Tail to hear this and shiver.

Natsu trained with the sole purpose of Revenge