eight ; foreign schools

Comenzar desde el principio

But now that Sirius Black had escaped Azkaban, the world was alert--they all knew who his daughter and sister were.

Pauline smiled breathlessly. "It's--It's great to see you, Darcy," she said in awestruck. "I never would've thougth Ophelia would let you to go across the sea for the World Cup!"

Darcy glanced at Hermione, Ron, and Harry. They were all listening intently, which furthermore lead her to feel uncomfortable.

"Oh, I live in England, Pauline," said Darcy, shooting a weak smile at her.

The blonde girls eyes widened, she hadn't expected her to speak. "Does--you can speak now?"

Harry had stepped up, not sure if this girl was trustworthy. "What's it to you if she can?"

Darcy snapped her head at Harry, shocked that his tone was protective. With her free hand, she placed her hand on Harry's chest to tell him to back down.

"I can, Pauline," said Darcy, "I've changed a lot."

Nodding frantically she said, "Oh, yeah! Sorry, if I came off as rude, Mr. Potter. Didn't even know you knew Harry Potter, to be honest..."

Darcy smiled. She remembered how talkative Pauline was. Though, now that she recalls this, Darcy barely ever spoke and only listened.

"I just," sighed Pauline her eyes meeting Darcy's, "I missed you. So does everyone in the dorm."

To be honest, Darcy didn't miss her friends at Ilvermorny. She was only there to listen, but even so, Darcy told her she did as well.

"Well--I gotta head back," Pauline said, noticing the awkwardness. "Or my group will leave me!" and as she walked away, she turned around, cheering at the four. "IRELAND! IRELAND!"

Darcy laughed. Nearly everyone in Ilvermorny was an Irish fan. After all, their founder was Irish.

"You've got to be kidding me!" Ron gasped, "Why're Americans here?"

"Maybe because they like Quidditch too," Darcy nonchalantly said and trudged along segregation them as they walked back to the tents.

"Why're they going for Irish?" Ron grumbled.

Hermione was not surprised that Ron barley did any research in the foreign schools. Harry learned something new though. He supposed there probably was a lot more wizarding schools than Hogwarts.

"An Irish woman built the Ilvermorny," Hermione said. "Honestly, you'd think you would now this--by the way, was that an old friend, Darcy?"

Darcy nodded. She didn't want to talk about her past at Ilvermorny. Harry had noticed the look of passiveness in her face. It was the same LOOK he gave his friends when he didn't want to speak of his past as well.

. . . .

1970-1973
When Love Changes
______________________

Ophelia Black had changed a lot on three years.

First year was spent with her sticking closer to her brother. She laughed and loosened her walls around James, Remus, and Peter. They were a new family that she couldn't help but love.

She loved how Hogwarts gave her safety. It protected her from the cruel walls of Walburga and silence of Orion. The castle had its beauty, and Ophelia loved to escape and just walk around the place.

It was second year, and the summer was dreadful. Walburga refrained from hurting Ophelia, as the young girl threatened to call the ministry.