Chapter Sixteen: The King's Game Disaster and The Break-Up

Start from the beginning

"Get ready for round two. Who's The King This Time?"

The king this time was...

Fred

"Alright I'm the king I dare number six to come sit on my lap."

Everyone checked their numbers and right afterwards Nikki looked like she was ready to die of embarrassment and tiffany checked her number showing Nikki was six. Slowly Nikki walked over to fred who was leaning back in his chair and then she got the courage and sat in fred's lap Nikki was blushing like crazy and everyone stared at them while giggling a little. Then Nikki got up ran back over to tiffany and hugged her trying to calm down.

Fred smiled after his successful dare gathered the sticks and said "Let's get ready for Round Three! Who's The King This Time?"

the king was...

Tiffany

"Alright I'm the king I dare number five to tell the person to their right that they love them and give them a hug."

Tiffany looked at hiro and audrey but they had twelve and nine Wasabi had the stick with five and saw he was sitting next to Kyanna. Slowly he stood up and so did she and he pulled her into a hug and whispered into her ear "I love you." As brave as he could. He left the girl blushing like crazy and both sat down a little embarrassed.

Tiffany looked a little disappointed as she stood up gathered the sticks and announced. " OK then time for Round Four. Who's the king this time?"

The king this round was...

Tadashi

"Alright This should be fun." But little did tadashi know he would regret this choice.

"I dare numbers seven and twelve to make out."

Everyone looked at their sticks in anticipation then...

Beli stood up and her face was as red as a tomato."Oh my it looks like I'm number twelve." She showed them her stick and showed she was telling the truth. Everyone wondered who number seven was until...

Hiro's face was completely red then he started sweating everyone noticed. Tadashi checked hiro's number and showed everyone. He was seven.

Everyone started watching in suspense but there was one redhead who looked like she was about to explode.

Beli looked a little nervous but not as nervous as hiro. They both got up to the center and everyone watched with suspense. "Well this is a little awkward." Hiro said as he rub the back of his head. "Yes I know."

Everyone started saying kiss him/her in unison but one girl was red with anger.

"Well let's just do it." Hiro grabbed her shoulders and she grabbed his face and both leaned in a bit more and more until...

Audrey jumped out of her seat in complete anger and stomp towards them and pushed beli away from hiro. Afterwards she gave hiro a look of anger and proceeded to walk out.

"Audrey please wait." Hiro walk after her and grabbed her hand but then something unforgettable happened...

She slapped him.

"Stay the fuck away from me you son of a bitch. I hate you."

Hiro looked at her with a sad and questionable expression. But audrey had a look of anger and sadness on her face.

"YOU WANT THAT BITCH THEN FINE! STAY AWAY FROM ME! I HATE YOU HIRO HAMADA!!!" Tears streamed down her face as she ran away from the cafe.

Aunt cass stepped out from the back only to see audrey leave. "What Happened?"

Tiffany and Nikki got up."We'll go after her." Then they ran after her.

Everyone went over to hiro and checked on him. Tadashi was the first to check on him. "Hiro are you ok?" But hiro stood up and his whole demeanor changed. "Stay away from me." Tadashi wondered what he was talking about.

"I Hate You Tadashi."

Everyone looked at hiro with shocked expressions. Hiro just told his own brother he hates him.

"Hiro no you don't mean that." Tadashi tried to hug his brother but he pushed him away and tadashi fell.

"NO TADASHI DAMN YOU THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT I HATE YOU."

Hiro runs out of the cafe and drives home leaving everyone shocked by what happened

(Meanwhile)

Tiffany and Nikki try to find audrey until Tiffany gets a text from her."She's home." The girls head back to the cafe. However they're greeted by a sad scene of everyone gathered by tadashi. "What happened?" Tadashi looked at them with a sad expression.

"Hiro hates me."

OK you guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter. So yeah this game ruined a relationship and a brother's bond.Also yeah the idea for this came to me after playing persona 4. Well let's see how things play out. I'll see you guys next time bye.