Chapter I Part IV-Why me?!?!

A/N:Cut the long speech short,i juz wanna say,thx for being with me as  i write my not so pro stories and this is dedicated to everyone ^-^..leave a feedback.

P.S:Oh,and by the way,all the teachers' names are made up and not real.So,yeah.. :P

~||....''Mizuki''....||~

                                                                          ~*~*~

If it hadn't been Cathy who saved me, I don't know what would've happened.I held back the pain,tears running down my face,crying silently.All alone.In a freaky hospital room.You must be confused,so let me go back to where it started.

Flashback▬

It all happened so fast! The minute me and Jayce/Taylor stepped outside the house towards the deafening sound,we all flew to the other side of the place.My knees and head started bleeding.I didn't scream or anything,I just sat there,staring at all the blood coming out like an idiot.

"Idiot! Get up! Run!"shouted Jayce/Taylor(I'm sorry,but I still don't know who is who).

"B-but-it hurts! I'm trying but I feel so numb!"I shout back.

He too was covered in blood.He held his side,crimson blood flowing through the gaps in his hands as he pressured it."What happened?"I asked in a concern voice."I--...nevermind,you don't have to know that right now! Right now,what's important is that we get you to the hospital."He said.

"Are you crazy?!! You're HURT and you want to take ME to the hospital when I only have minor injuries?!"I shriek."Just shut up and do as I say!"he said.I felt the world circle around me and started seeing stars and then I passed out because of too much blood loss.And then,all I remembered in my unconscious state were screams and sirens from an ambulance.

▬End of short Flashback▬

So here I am.Stuck in a hospital bed in a hospital room.Alone.No one's here.And it's dark.I heard the sound of footsteps in the hallway,my body jerked up as I hear the footsteps come toward the room I'm in.I fall back silently,pretending to sleep.

The door opened.

I was freaking out inside but held back the fear.But my head kept on bugging me like'What if it's a serial killer?!'and'What if it's those thugs again?!'and lots of others which only made my fear worse and made me even scared than before.

A hand gently stroked my hair.I peeked between my eyelids and saw that it was only Cathy.Letting out a sigh of relief,I sat up but Cathy pushed me back gently saying I shouldn't do that just yet."You're awake."She whispered.I nod.

"Cathy you scared me there.I thought you were some serial killer,"I laughed quietly.

"Well I'm not."She assured me.

"By the way,how'd you get in?"

"I hid in the janitor's closet and when the hospital closed,I came to your room.Jayce,Taylor and Beverly are here too,"she smiled.I gave her a small smile back.She called in her three children and they came over to me and patted my hand.Well,except for Beverly.

She turned to look at me,her eyes almost in tears.I didn't know why she was crying,but my body just reacted so I hugged her.She buried her face into my shoulder,soaking the hospital gown.But I don't really care.The hospital gowns are just terrible.I patted her back gently and slowly as she cried.My tears of pain were long gone and I've already decided that I'll be even stronger and will hold in the pain next time.I don't want to trouble anyone anymore.