"18" I lied to his face.

"Ooh" he shot me another grin before pouring me some beer in a cup. And handing it to me. "Ever drank before?"

"No" I answered.

"Well let's change that" he smiled and handed me the cup that was now full of beer he bumped his cup into mine "cheers!"

I gulped the cup down until it was all gone. He watched me and tilted a vodka bottle in my cup pouring it half way, I shrugged my shoulders and drank it.

After eleven cups of vodka I was finally wasted. My vision blurred and I staggered around the kitchen.

"Delicia! Delicia" I heard tinks voice but ignored it. I felt an hand on my arm, I looked back and saw tink.

"What do you want?" My words slurred.

"To see if you were ok, but your drunk as hell man" she yelled.

"Oh I'm fine go back over dere" I slurred a bit more before letting out a laugh. Snatching my arm out of her grip I staggered to the back room that was full of three guys that looked like drug dealers smoking weed, I walked over and looked at them. "Where is the bathroom?" I looked at one of the guys.

"On the right, but wait what's your name ?" His deep voice asked as his friends laughed I'm not going to lie they were cute.

"Licia" I answered with my hand on my hip.

"Hit this licia" he gave a smile while pulling a joint out of his mouth and handing it to me. I grabbed it and put it in my mouth inhaling it. Instantly ejecting it and started coughing. They all shared a laugh.

"Hit it again" the dark skinned guy next to him laughed. I took another hit and and passed onto the dark skin guy with a Mohawk on his head.

"So what's y'all names " I sat on the couch and crossed my legs.

"My name is tone, that's my little brother Darius and light bright name Is Dorien" he replied as he took another hit at the blunt and passed it on.

The blunt soon came my way. 2 hours past and I was high as a kite and drunk. We all shared laughs talking about random shit. It seemed like I was one of their friends than some chick they were trying to mess with, surprisingly they were cool.

"Dude i want some hot fries" tone laughed as we were all zoned out thinking about who knows what.

"Me too, that sound good right now, with some cheese" I chirped in.

"My dog name was cheese" dorien brought up " I miss that nigga, Cheeesse!" He cried.

"Somebody get this sappy ass nigga out of here" tone demanded. Meanwhile Darius was staring at the wall infront of him.

"Y'all don't see that clown?" He said as he pointed to the wall. Everyone laughed but he was dead ass. I leaned my head back and fell into a slumber.

"Get your ass up!" Tink yelled as she grabbed me by my arm and snatched me off the couch guiding me out the door and into her car.

We pulled off "they could've raped you, when I said live I didn't say try to sleep with three niggas" she nagged.

"I didn't even touch them" I laughed

"Are you high" she stepped on the breaks causing my body to jerk up. She leaned over the seat and looked at me. "I be damned, how am I suppose to get you home when your wasted and high?" She screamed.

"It's fine" I laid back in her seat and laughed. "I'm just living. "

-------------------------------------------------------How's this? Let me know & vote

How's this? Let me know & vote. 💛