Spellvirki

Summer rolled around, which meant a vacation for many of the British Invasion bands of whom had been touring non stop for months on end. For the Rolling Stones and the Beatles, a vacation wouldn't come for another week but they were closing out with a concert at The Hollywood Bowl. The Rolling Stones were the opening act and the Beatles would close, the two would take a bow together. Before any of that happens, George and Brian decided to have a bit of fun the day before when they initially met up at the airport. The two booked a hotel room together so Paul went with John and Bill with Charlie.

They spent the day jumping from stores to restaurants, causing a bit of mischief where they went. George came up with the idea, stemming from John and Paul's Liverpool days, to fake a fight at the cafe they were at to get out of paying the bill since he'd ran out of money to pay. So, Brian looked around for a moment before starting to yell at George, standing from his seat. The brown headed man started yelling back, moving around their table to shove him. It was a few moments before the owner forced them to leave, the two storming out then starting to laugh at what they just did. Brian hadn't done anything like that, but George witnessed it first hand. Right after that, they went back to their hotel room so George could get his wallet.

"We got out of payin' eight dollars, lucky us." He laughed, taking out a twenty and pocketing the wallet.

"Gosh I feel a little guilty, we've got money, y'know?" Brian shrugged and looked up at him. "You grew up like this, eh?"

"Yeah, John, Paul, Ringo and I all went around like this. I intend on changin' ya into a bad boy tonight!" With that, he grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the room. The blonde stumbled behind him but managed to keep up, rushing down the stairs and right back outside.

"Now, yer goin' to go pick up a bird 'nd get her back up in our hotel room." George instructed, pointing in the direction of a bar a two minute or so walk away.

"Seriously? You know I'm dating someone right now, wouldn't that be pretty bad of me?" Brian inquired, a small frown appearing on his lips which was followed by a hand on his shoulder.

"Ye need to get outta yer own head, man. Let loose a little! It'll be this one time, unless ya want me to pick out something else."

"...Could you and I just do something together?" The blonde asked, looking around to see if there was anything to do.

"Sure, ye thinkin' anythin' in particular?"

He didn't really know what they could do...until he remembered where he was pointing.

They spent time at the bar, going over to a nightclub and dancing about with the girls. George had gotten wasted, as did Brian, having to walk home together in their drunken stupor was a difficult task. A bellhop had to help the two of them to their rooms, the second the man left they crashed on the couch.

"You...you should totally turn on the teley..." George mumbled, groaning under the other man's weight on top of him. Brian mumbled something unintelligible before rolling off of him, landing on his back with a whine.

"O-Ow..." He let out before slowly standing, fumbling with the dial and turning on the television, turning it onto a showing of Hullabaloo. The man walked back over and laid on top of him once more, arm hanging off the side of the couch with his head rested on his chest. George shifted his arm around the smaller man's waist and ran his hand through his feather soft blonde locks, allowing his head to shift into the crook of his neck. There they stayed for the rest of the night, there they fell asleep together.

When George woke up, there was no longer any weight on him. The feeling of a headache coming on was surging in the back of his head as he sat up with a groan, rubbing his eyes groggily.