seven ; floo tongues

ابدأ من البداية

"Wasn't  very convincing, honestly," Bill said. "Nobody can be dragon keepers, and have an iron courage."

The green flames of the fireplace erupted again, only this time revealing Harry on the ground. Fred and George were the first to pounce on the boy.

"So, did he eat it?" said Fred excitedly, helping Harry up.

"Yeah," said Harry, "What were those?"

"Ton-tongue toffee," said Fred brightly with pride. "George and I made them, and we've been looking to test them out..."

Darcy grinned as the entire kitchen busted with laughter, looking over at Ron. "Clever name," she said. "Now I wish I was there."

Charlie and Bill had introduced themselves to Harry, who looked rather intimidated by the two. Darcy had the same reaction when meeting the tall red-heads. 

"Hello Harry," Darcy said brightly, though she didn't go to hug him and gave a small wave. If Hermione were there with her, Darcy would feel much better.

Harry was about to greet her back, but a faint pop was heard and after came the voice of Mr. Weasley. 

"That wasn't funny, Fred!" he shouted. "What on earth did you give that poor Muggle boy?"

"I didn't give him anything," said Fred with an evil grin. "I only dropped them...his fault for eating it, I never told him to."

"You dropped them on purpose!" roared Mr. Weasley. "You knew he'd eat it!"

"How big did his tongue get!" George said eagerly.

"Four feet before his parents would let me shrink it--"

The entire kitchen roared with laughter again.

"It isn't funny!" Mr. Weasley said. "I spent my who laugh campaigning against muggle restrictions--and my own sons--"

"We didn't give it to him because he was muggle!" said Fred indignantly.

"He's a right bullying git," added George. "Right, Harry?"

"Yeah, he is, Mr. Weasley," Harry said earnestly.

"Not the point!" Mr. Weasley said. "You just wait until I tell your mother--!"

"Tell me what?" said a voice behind Mr. Weasley.

Darcy coughed when she spotted Mrs. Weasley there, her eyes narrowed at her husband. Ron patted her back, but he was grinning madly.

When Mrs. Weasley asked again, Hermione and Ginny appeared from behind her. The two girls smiled at Harry, which returned back.

When Ginny had gone a scarlet color, Darcy couldn't help but look away. She felt her stomach flutter, feeling a slight twist in her chest. It had happened not long after Darcy had stayed here, feeling this weirdness whenever Ginny gushed to Hermione and Darcy about Harry. She didn't like it, because she genuinly liked the girl.

It was why Darcy had started to hang out more with Ron, because even at the moment with Mrs. Weasley glaring at her husband, they saw Darcy's face tinged with red.

When things were pretty heated between the Weasley twins, Hermione had said, "Why don't you show Harry where he's sleeping, Ron?"

"He knows where he's sleeping," said Ron, but Darcy shoved his shoulder. "Oh, sorry. Yeah, c'mon..."

The five kids began trudging upstairs, making small talk with Percy's smug reports for the Ministry. 

When they reached the top, where Ron's room , Darcy cooed, "Piggy! C'mere, Harry's here!" Ron's owl, was caged up and hopping madly.