Chapter 10:

Chapter 10:

Agnes' P.O.V

After breakfast, we all made our way to the living room, so that we could answer all of Cynthia's questions in a more calmer matter. This morning was so hard to break the news to her, but I was glad that she calmed down after I pointed out that her healing was picking up the pace. I was so worried that she wouldn't survive the attack, because her wounds were horrendous, that I didn't sleep to well. I kept getting up out of bed to check on her, and making sure her bandages were fresh and clean.

The last visit I made, was around six o'clock, and she was already awake. She asked where she was again, and how and why she was there. I explained to her about her attack, which she remembered in great detail. Then when I told her that the person who attacked her was a werewolf, and wanted to take her as his mate, she flipped out. My mother came in to see what was going on, because Cynthia was yelling, mostly 'no', over and over. So, then I mind linked Ava to come over and help me with calming her down. That only made Cynthia freak out more. Cynthia doesn't like us very much, and she obviously didn't like the idea of staying at my house.

Finally she calmed down enough for us to go eat, and seemed to start accepting her situation. Well all gathered in the living room where my dad was, and sat on the couch. My dad was the first to speak.

"Cynthia, I am Agnes' father Marcus. I know that this has been and will be a hard thing to come to accept in your life. But I can assure you that it's not as bad as you may think it is, being a werewolf. The other situation that you had to endure, will probably be the hardest thing for you to overcome. You must not blame yourself for what happened. What Rodney did to you is unspeakable...and unforgivable. Rest assured...he has been..."taken care of"."My dad started off. "We are all here for you whenever, and where-ever you may need us. If you need somebody to talk to...take your pick. Being apart of a pack is a wonderful thing. You'll never be alone, and you'll always have somebody to go to, to talk to, or have a shoulder to cry on, if need be."

"What am I to expect from now on? Do I turn into a mon...er..I mean a werewolf every-night...or every full moon?" Cynthia asked nervously, looking around at all of us.

"You can turn into your wolf form anytime you want...with the exception of being in front of humans. But it doesn't matter what time of day or night you do it. You don't want to go out there and expose yourself to humans, or they will try and take you away for examination and scientific testing..."I explained to her.

"Your wolf inside of you will want to come out on every full moon, so even if you don't shift once a week, you will definitely shift once a month...you'll just need to hurry into the woods beforehand." Antony interjected.

"What do I eat, while I'm a werewolf?" Cynthia asked, almost afraid to hear the answer.

"We normally hunt deer, or bunnies, or coyotes." Tomas said casually.

"So, you don't go after humans?" She asked with a little relief in her voice.

"Nah...only the 'big bad wolf' does that!" Tomas joked, and we all laughed. Cynthia only gave a small nervous smile. "But, on a serious note...we don't really like human blood. Rogues...which are stray werewolves...go after anything or anyone they can get their claws into. Rogues live life without laws...if you will." He concluded.

"I see...sooo....what if I can't control my wolf inside me?" She asked my dad.

"What do you mean? You mean, if you just automatically shift into your wolf form, without you wanting to?" Cynthia nodded. "It doesn't work that way. We shift when the moon is right, or when we want to go hunt. We control the wolf inside, the wolf doesn't control us." My dad explained.