Liam looks at him, sighing. “That's the thing, nothing’s happened. We just haven't been together in ages and I just don't think this is going to work out if she's not around. We've kind of lost the spark.”

Niall looked upset. I don’t even think he spoke to Danielle that much, but maybe he was closer to her than we thought.

“What’s wrong Niall?” I asked.

His head snapped up. “I just realised I haven’t eaten in a couple of hours.”

Oh. Maybe not then. I throw my shoes onto the floor, revealing thick black socks. I remove them before slapping Niall round the face.

“SNAP OUT OF IT LAD.” I yell as he giggles, gasping for breath to talk. But I don’t let him. “YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN TO STOP EATING.”

“MERCY. MERCY!” He shouts, squirming away from me.  “Your socks stink from all that jumping around.”

I place my hands on my hips in a diva sort of way, socks still in tow. “I’ll have you know that they smell fine, thank you very much Niall.”

He rolls his eyes at me, sitting back onto the sofa, taking a swig of his water.

Zayn yawns, stretching his arms out. “I’m knackered. When do we get to go back onto the tour bus and have a little sleep?”

Liam checks his phone. “We can go on now, I think.”

Glancing over at it, I could see he had a couple of messages. He doesn’t both opening them, just shoving the phone back into his pocket and grabbing his coat. He’s acting really strangely now that he’s met this girl. I hope he doesn’t try anything whilst he’s still going out with Danielle. I shake my head, putting this all to the back off my mind. I put my shoes back on and start to walk out, when I see the bus.

It never fails to impress me how cool it is. If I could take one thing to a deserted island, it would be the bus. The paintwork on it was simply amazing, a bright red colour fading to white. I skip up to it, before stroking it gently.

“I love you.” I whisper, caressing the smooth metal.

Niall’s throat clearing interrupted my special moment, as he frowned at me, probably having weird thoughts. I know I would if I caught someone rubbing a vehicle sensually. It’s probably illegal.

“This isn’t what it looks like!” I say quickly, giving it a quick pat before going inside. The interior was even more spectacular than the outside. Fluffy red carpets were spread across the floor, so I immediately took my shoes off again, throwing them onto one of the bunk beds. I think the bed it landed on was Zayn’s, so he’ll be getting a nice surprise later, as I don’t feel like tidying up. I ran across the bus, all the way to the end, where the tv and sofa was situated. I sat on the sofa, picking up the remote and turning it on. X Factor wasn’t on sadly, as I’d missed it. Darn. So I flicked through some other channels till I got to Friends, which was quite a nice replacement.

I heard the other boys tumble on, all shouting, yelling and laughing. A couple of socks were thrown my way, causing me to avert my eyes from Jennifer Anniston.

“EXCUSE ME LADS, BUT I, LOUIS TOMLINSON.” I point a shaking finger to myself. “AM TRYING TO WATCH THIS PROGRAMME, FRIENDS.” I then point to the tv.

They all stop to look at me. Liam is the first to react, hopping down the room trying to take his shoe off.

“Which one is it? Is it the one with Rachel’s New Dress? I like that one.”

I roll my eyes. “Friends fan boy.”

He shrugs, sitting down. “I can’t deny it.”

Zayn opens the door at the back, the bathroom. After checking his reflection for the millionth time and fiddling with the ends of his short haircut, he’s come to a firm conclusion that he looks okay, shutting the door again. He climbs onto his bunk, before jumping off, my shoe in his hand.

“Lou, I believe this is yours.” He throws the shoes at me, missing. I stick my tongue out but decide to pick it up in case anyone else decides to throw footwear at me again.

I lie across the other boys for a bit to watch some more tv, but soon grow tired. Looking at the clock above the window, the time is now 12. I should probably get ready for bed, as the meet and greet is quite early tomorrow-or today even.

I awkwardly wriggle off, causing Liam and Zayn to complain how my elbow is in their knee, or my foot is on their arm, but I’m soon free, so I mooch over to the bathroom, changing into some pj bottoms and an old t-shirt. Returning, the tv has been turned off and everyone is in their own bed. I jump onto mine, switching the last light off.

“Night guys.” Harry croaks.

“Night!” We all chorus.

Liam pipes up. “You’re gonna owe me a tenner tomorrow Hazza.”

“Shut up Liam.” We reply, chuckling.

I squeeze my eyes shut as the bus becomes silent. I wonder if Sarah and her friend will come tomorrow. Maybe I should ask her out for a coffee or something. Will she be like the others, and only like me for my fame? I shake the thought from my head, wrapping the duvet tightly around me.

I gently drift off to sleep.

***

(A/N)

Hi everyoneJ

Yeah, sorry it took such a long time to release this one. Writing from a boy point of view is really difficult for me. >_> I think instead of writing alternate chapters from both points of view, I’ll do Louis’ view only sometimes? I don’t know. If you have any personal preference, comment? :3

So yeah. I hope you enjoyed it. Vote, comment, like, scream. Whatevs.

Song for this chapter: Well since I’m listening to it right now, What Makes You Beautiful. <3

Okay, asta la vista. Oh. And btw, this wont be terribly accurate to their actual lives, so just imagine it ;) okay I’m actually going now. BAI LOVE YOU ALL I GUESS