19

After the photoshoot for VIP Magazine ended, the boys went straight home. All of them passed out in the car except for Jungkook who was still thinking about what he should do. What Taehyung said made him realize that no one says anything about who the guy Grace is in love with. But still, he was sure that it wasnt him. Taehyung was the only person who knows about Grace. Jungkook never talks about her with anyone since he started to have feelings for her, afraid that his hyungs would notice. How did Taehyung found out? Well, lets just say that Taehyung catches on fast.

Jungkook kept looking at his phone since he got in the car. And it was 15 minutes since they departed from the filming set. He's been twirling his phone, thinking about what to do. Then, the car pulls off at a gas station. Jungkook got out of the car slowly, without waking the other members.

"I'm going to the toilet." he told his manager. After earning a nod, he quickly went to the toilet.

"Where's Jungkook?" Jimin, who suddenly woke up, asked the manager when he got off the car.

"Toilet." Jimin nodded after earning the answer to his question and started stretching. Minutes later, Jungkook came and they went home.

*******
They got home 10 minutes later with tired faces.

"I'm not going to wash up.. I'm tired." Taehyung said, lying on the sofa and made Yoongi slap his butt.

"Get up! Go wash up! Dont be lazy." he said, while Jimin trying to pull Taehyung off the couch. Taehyung got up, after being forced by Jimin and he went to the bathroom to wash up after Jungkook came out.

Jungkook lay on his bed after cleaning himself.

"You look like you have a lot in mind. What's wrong?" Namjoon who just got out of the bathroom with his wet hair, asked Jungkook. Jungkook looked at his hyung, smiling.

"Nothing. I'm just really tired."

"Physically or mentally?" The question made Jungkook froze.

"Both? Its not like I'm having a hard time or anything. Its just that my body is not cooperating with me. Dont worry. I'll be okay in the morning." he said, trying to form a smile to assure his hyung.

"Okay then. If you say so. I'm going to bed now. Switch off the lights when you're going to sleep, okay?"

"Nae hyung." he said, putting himself back in his thoughts. After a while of thinking, Jungkook got of his bed and went out to the veranda. He took his phone with him and opened the call history. He looked at Grace's phone number, for a moment before touching the 'call' button.

"Hello?" Her sleepy voice was heard at the other end.

"Hello."

"Hey.. Why are you calling in the middle of the night?" she asked, half asleep but still awake.

"Are you asleep?"

"Yeah.. Kinda."

"Oh really? I'm so sorry.. I'll... I'll just... call you tomor......."

"Kookie yaah..." she cut him off.

"Yeah?"

"What is it?"

"Its okay. We'll just talk tomorrow. Its not really important.." Jungkook felt guilty for calling her in the middle of the night.

"Jungkook ahh.. Just tell me what it is. It should be important if you're calling me at a time like this.."

"I..... Um..... I....." he hesitated.

"You? You what?"

"Do you mind meeting me?"

"What? Right now?"

"No no.. Forget it.. You should go to sleep. Dont mind...."

"Okay.." she cut him off again making him speechless.

"Huh?"

"I'll see you in 15 minutes."

"O...okay.." The call ended. Jungkook looked at his phone. He smiled, thinning that he would see that beautiful face again after a week. Jungkook went to back to his room to take his jacket. He switch off the lights and close the door before going out of the dorm.

*******

Jungkook waited for Grace at their usual meeting place, Grace's favourite place to sleep when she go there.

"Hey..." Jungkook was surprised when a sweet voice suddenly greeted him. He quickly turned around.

"Hey.. You came."

"Of course.. I said I would." she giggled and sat beside him. After a moment of silence, Grace looked at him.

"So why did you ask me to meet you here?" she said, pulling her hair to one side. She was wearing a white windbreaker and a grey sweatpants. She looks so casual and that make Jungkook falls for her more. She just acts freely, being herself without faking to anyone.

"Kookie yaa.." Grace calls when Jungkook doesnt answer her question.

"Oh... sorry.."

"Why are you looking at me like that? Do I have something on my face?" she said, trying to wipe anything on her face. Jungkook chuckled and shooked his head.

"No..." then his face turned seriously soft. "I was just admiring a beautiful angel in front of me." What he said made Grace's face turned chili red. She blinked her eyes a few times to process what Jungkook said.

"Mwoyaaaa~" ....was all she could say. Then there was a moment of silence again.

"Grace.." Jungkook said, breaking the comfortable silence between them.

"Yeah?...."

"Can I be honest with you? Just for today?"

Grace looked at Jungkook confusedly. She wasnt sure about what he wanted to talk about but his eyes made her feel nervous. Something about that gaze make her feel worried but strangely comforting. She giggles nervously.

"Okay... Sure.. Of course. You dont have to....."

"I like you.."

A/N: I'm actually not really sure where the story is going so....... let's just find out together shall we? 😂😂