Rules and introduction

Hiya guys.

Looking to find some new stories, huh? Or maybe you want to get your story out there and also get advice? Don't worry, you've come to the right place.

OK, so before we start with the reviews I would like to say a few things:

1) DISCLAIMER: I've not wrote any of the books that I review. However, I will inform the Authors of all of the books that I am doing a review of their book and I will have to get their permission BEFORE doing the review, so there are no complications.

2) I don't just do suggested books, I will also do book reviews that I have read for fun and enjoyed.

3) The reviews are my honest opinion and I have no problem with you sharing yours also as long as you be respectable to the author... they may/may not read this. We don't know. I will try my hardest not to offend anyone, but I hope to prehaps give some constructive critisism if possible.

4) If anyone has requests for books to review, be it your own or other, please feel free to comment suggestions. I want this to be fun and open! so it will be free and you don't need to do anything to get a review, such as vote or anything. You can comment it here or somewhere else or you can even private message me :)

5) However, I will only post a review of a book which I have read thoroughly and enjoyed. so if I don't post a review that you have suggested straight away then don't worry. I'm probably currently reading it and deciding whether I enjoyed it enough to post a review. The reason for this is because I don't want to offend anyone or write lies about a book which I disliked. (If I didn't like it enough to post a review then I might comment or send a private message on tips, things you could improve on and good things about it. If I do this please don't take offence, because this is only my opinion and I'm still trying to help. If you decide to change or edit anything then I will happily reread it if you send a request. However, don't change anything if you are happy with your work, I will only offer suggestions.)

6) Comment as many different books as you like, be it your own or someone else's, but only 1 comment or private message per book please... if anyone continuously comments about the same book then I might not review the book as its a little irritating.

7) Enjoy!

Also If I haven't posted a review for a suggested book then I may or may not have enjoyed it. However, that won't always be the case, I may just be to busy to write: I am currently working hard to be able to go to university. Also, it takes me a little while to read longer books but I will try to post as quickly as I can. So, don't be disheartened if I haven't done a review on your book yet.

START: 25th November 2016

FINISH: (Not for a while)

~~~~~#~~~~~

HEY!

My name is Rhiannon, even though lots of you probably don't care in the slightest, if you're even still reading this (if you are, thank you).

I like to write stories, too, and although I have hadn't posted any stories yet, I'm working on some projects and it's so hard. Finding the motivation to continue a novel is so tiring.

I have a lot of respect for authors and hope to become one some day.

So without further ado, enjoy my book reviews and don't forget to look out for future books of mine!

Please like, comment and follow!

Until next time,

Rhia X