Prologue

This book is a book written by the two of us, saracmack and kdaniel96.

Deep in the woods, hidden from human eye, little creatures live in tree stumps. Very small human like figures with wings that go by the name Raify. The Raifys are no more than dust size. These creatures are split into two different races that live in neighbouring villages.

On the one hand you can find the Sunraifys and on the other hand we have the Moonraifys.

The Sunraifys wear colourful clothes, have tanned skin, light blue eyes and blond hair, although the girls have long blond hair and the boys have short blond hair. Their wings consist of light that shines as bright as the sun so no pattern is able to be seen. At birth every Raify is given a magical chain from their parents. This gives them the energy to use their powers.

The girls wear colourful short dresses, gold slippers and they have a sunflower in their hair. The boys wear short colourful overalls and black sneakers.

The chain of the Sunraifys has the shape of the sun to represent their race and shines bright when the Raifys use their powers. In addition to that the Raifys are only able to use their powers at day and their wings also only appear in the day.

The Moonraifys on the other hand all wear white clothes have light, fair and pale skin white eyes and white hair,  although the hair of the girls is shoulder length and the boys have short hair.

The shape of their wings consist of half-moons, that only appear at night and only when the moon is out. This means that at a new moon the Moonraifys aren’t able to fly and they are powerless. By full moon on the other hand the Moonraifys are able to fly their highest, the fastest like a shooting star and strongest. Also their powers are at their strongest.

The wings light up in the moon light and grow bigger with every day the moon comes closer to a full moon.

The girls wear white short dresses, white slippers and have a white flower in their hair. The boys wear short white overalls and fitting white sneakers.

The chain of the Moonraifys on the other hand has the shape the moon had when the Raify children were born. So some of them wear half-moon chains while others have full moon chains. But when a Moonraify child is born at new moon, they get a moon stone chain, which is partly made out of the moon, to give them their powers.

One day, when everything was as usual and the day was coming to an end, a big storm appears out of nowhere.

The Moonraifys are terrified and don’t know what to do, so they hide in their houses, hoping to be safe and that the storm will pass. But what they didn’t know is that the storm would destroy their village and their houses, causing them to leave.

In addition to that, this night had a lunar eclipse which meant that the Moonraifys didn’t have any powers.

So they had to fight against the storm without their powers, but Saphir wasn’t strong enough and got blown away. Her parents weren’t able to save her, because the storm was to strong. And Saphir gets lost.

We really hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter. Please let us know in the comments below what you think and hit the vote button if you enjoyed it :)