"so why the fuck are you on all news articles talking about engagement rumours?" i yelled at him angrily.

justin gulped as i tried to attack him with my arms, but he was so much stronger than me so he held me back.

"i fucking hate you justin! i hate you so much!" i screamed so loud at him, that my voice cracked several times.

tears poured down my face as i screamed, whilst justin stood there, taking all what i was saying in.

i then had enough and dropped to my knees and sobbed. i could feel that i had really hurt justin's feelings, but after all he had done to me, it was fair. perhaps still uneven.

justin hadn't moved at all. he only stood there, staring at the wall as if he was trying to figure out what he should do next. it was silent, all was heard was my sobs and sniffs.

after a few minutes, justin finally spoke.

"baby, get up". he softly demanded me.

i shook my rapidly, still tearing into my palms,.

i heard him sigh.

"a-am i not good enough for you justin? is that what it is?" i stuttered, sniffing.

justin quickly snapped his head to look at me.

"are you insane?" he gasped, now kneeling down to where i was.

"ariana, you're the most beautiful, funny and adorable person i have ever met or seen. if anything, i do not deserve you. well i know i don't". he spoke with so much passion.

"you are so talented, you have no idea how great you are! anyone would be proud and lucky to have you as their friend, wife or girlfriend!" he continued.

i then looked up at him with watery eyes and he stared back. he stood up, holding out his hand to help me up also. 

 i continued to stare up into his eyes before harshly pressing my lips to his like he had previously done to me. it took less than a second for justin to respond by kissing back, our lips moving perfectly in sync which was what i had honestly missed.

"jump". justin said on my lips, making me listen to his command and wrap my legs around his waist.

he held my thighs, and licked the bottom of my lip which caused me to open my mouth and let his tongue roam my mouth.

"upstairs". i whispered, and pointing upstairs.

justin nodded and carried me bridal style upstairs to my bedroom, and carefully threw me on my bed. he climbed on top of me, and began to leave kisses along my jaw and neck which was sure to leave several hickies on my olive skin.

i then flipped us over, so i was straddling him and began to remove my jumper, exposing my white lace bra to him. his greedy eyes scanned my almost bare chest, before he quickly flipped us over once again and his fingers played with the hem of my leggings. i nodded in agreement to what he was about to do, so he pulled them down and threw them somewhere in the room. 

slowly, he pulled down my white lace underwear which exposed my wet clit. he lowered down and began to flick his tongue against my lower lips, making me moan loudly in extreme pleasure. i ran my fingers through his blonde and brown hair, as his entered a finger into my clit and began to move it quicker and quicker. i let out a loud moan once i reached my climax, and leaked all over his fingers and watched as she licked it off his fingers which made me cringe and him chuckle.

"are you sure?" justin asked, whilst rubbing my cheek with his thumb.

i nodded, which made him pull down his pants showing off his calvin klein boxers. he then removed his boxers, revealing his long shaft. i guess victoria was wrong, tic tac my ass.

i laid back and immediately moaned as justin entered his shaft in me, causing him to moan too in pure bliss. he began to rock his hips slowly at first, but as i got used to his size he began to thrust harder and faster.

the room echoed our loud moans and groans, as well as the slapping of skin and the bed slamming against the wall. justin thrusts became faster and faster, making me moan and scream in pleasure and wishing that this type of feeling would never end. he laid his head next to mine as he pounded into me, his heavy breaths making me crave him even more.

"marry me". i heard him breathlessly whisper into my ear, making my heart immediately beat faster.

justin then removed his head from beside me and leaned up.

his thrusts became sloppier, which i could tell meant that his climax was near as well as mine. soon after he came in my clit, and i leaked all over his member. our breaths were all that was heard in the room. until after two minutes when justin got up and began to clothe himself.

"where are you going?" i asked, my voice husky from all the screaming.

"home. i thought you'd want me gone". he replied, looking at me.

i harshly shook my head, patting the space in the bed next to me indicating for him to stay.

"stay with me". i spoke out, and watched his neutral expression turn into a smile.

i watched as he removed his clothing again down to his boxers, and climb over to the empty space in the bed next to me. i snuggled into his side and felt secure after he wrapped his arm around my neck.

as i was falling asleep all that was going through my mind was his words.

marry me

was he being serious?