Soon Jungkook was straddling the brown haired male's and started rolling his hips subconsciously causing both of them to let out startled moans.

"Fuck- You wicked little bastard- Ah"

"Does daddy like this?"

Jungkook leaned back with hooded eyes, now completely drunk in lust. He kept rolling his hips and whimpered when Taehyung gripped them and started humping his ass.

"Fuck- You dirty little slut"

Jungkook circled his hips around Taehyung's bulge and threw his had back once he started bouncing on it. He let out cute little pants causing Taehyung to groan and slam him down onto the couch.

"You thought this would be that easy?"

Taehyung then grinded his hips onto Jungkook in a painfully slow manner causing the latter to buck up his own and let out a broken sob.

"Please, daddy, let me ride your dick- I need it-"

Taehyung snickered and let the latter go. "Strip", he said with a sultry voice and Jungkook gladly got rid of his clothing.

The brunette then sat back and patted his lap. "Sit down", he said and Jungkook immediately obeyed. Taehyung reached behind Jungkook's back causing the latter to arch into the elder's touch.

Taehyung stuffed his fingers into Jungkook's mouth and almost moaned when the latter's warm and wet cavern engulfed them. Spit ran down the younger's chin and he looked so sinful, so needy.

Taehyung slid his finger between Jungkook's asscheeks.  The latter moaned softly and press back onto the digit causing it to slip into him.

Jungkook let out a surprised but pleasured mewl and started lightly bouncing on it. Taehyung let out a groan at the sight of the raven haired male fucking himself on his finger and gripped the latter's hips.

Soon the digit turned into three fingers and now it wasn't enough for Jungkook. "Please, fuck me-", he moaned and Taehyung pulled out causing him to let out a shameless sob.

Taehyung lifted Jungkook's hips up and quickly got rid of his pants and underwear after kicking off his shoes. He then aligned Jungkook's clenching hole with his cock and the younger sobbed when he teased him.

He then let go of the raven haired male's hips and watched him slide down onto Taehyung's dick, his expression turning from a needy to an incredibly erotic one as his eyes rolled back and his mouth fell agape lightly.

Taehyung groaned at how tight Jungkook was and gripped the latter's hips so tightly that it was sure that there'd be bruises later. " Y-You're so b-big-", Jungkook said after recomposing himself and clenched around Taehyung causing the latter to groan lowly.

After a while Jungkook started moving up and down and the slow and steady pace quickly turned into a fast one as he bounced on Taehyung's cock. "Fuck- You're so tight, you fucking bastard", Taehyung pressed out between his gritted teeth and thrusted up to meet his classmate's bounces.

High pitched pants and moans and low groans were everything you could hear along with the obnoxious sound of skin slapping against skin. Jungkook pulled at Taehyung's shirt and the latter quickly got rid of it.

Jungkook closed his eyes and looked incredibly beautiful as his cheeks were flushed and his hair was glued onto his forehead. He leaned closer against Taehyung's body as he felt his high nearing and buried his head in the brunette's shoulder whilst hugging the latter without slowing down.

Taehyung squeezed Jungkook's ass and looked at the ceiling as his thrusts became quicker and he felt a knot building up in his stomach. " Tae- I-I'm close-", he heard his classmate whisper and groaned.

"Same, babe-"

Jungkook's moans became louder and louder until he was practically screaming Taehyung's name. However, he whimpered when the latter gripped the raven haired boy's dick as he was coming.

"T-Taehyung!", he cried out and big tears left his eyes as Taehyung kept ramming his dick up his ass. " P-Please, l-let me c-cum-"

Taehyung chuckled and let go of Jungkook's pretty little dick when he felt himself approaching his orgasm. He moaned as he came into Jungkook's ass and the latter came right after him at the feeling of warm cum filling up his ass.

Jungkook's body immediately went limp and he let Taehyung ride out their heights as he trembled in the taller male's arms. Taehyung placed his lips on Jungkook's temple and whispered lovely praises as he slowly rolled his hips.

He eventually stopped moving and embraced Jungkook's tired body. Then he leaned back and smiled at the exhausted male's cute face.

"I told you you'd be screaming on Christmas", he said mockingly causing the younger to punch his chest playfully with a light blush spreading across his cheeks. "Santa did come after all", Jungkook mumbled quietly and they both chuckled.

"And you're Santa's little slut, aren't you?", Taehyung asked teasingly. "Yeah, I guess I kind of liked it", Jungkook admitted.

" I mean, I was crushing on you anyways so-"

"Wait, you like me?", Taehyung asked with disbelief in his eyes. Jungkook nodded shyly and squealed when he was hugged tightly.

"Then you're mine now.  Merry Christmas, Jungkookie"

Said male melted into his lover's embrace and smiled.

"Merry Christmas, Taehyung."

---------------------------

a/n: first of all- sorry for being late 'cuz i suck at writting smut!! and a happy new year to all of you.

and thanks to playfultae who helped me with this chapter- i'm soooo thankful to her! her work comes out awesome, thanks!! she wrote the smut part so the credits goes to her. <3