24

"You will be fucked good", was the only thing Jungkook remembered from the little conversation they had the previous day.

The younger couldn't forget how sinfully they both talked about each other, which he needs to admit wasn't quite bad. He liked the lust they both shared and the fact that he will be fucked by his beloved longed classmate drove him crazy and made him insane.

Jungkook looked in the mirror with excitement and gulped, when he heard the bell ring, which caused him palpitation. Soon he would be fucked by his classmate Taehyung, who had been waiting for this special moment for a long time now.

The older male had a crush on Jungkook since the first day they had met, but he never talked about it. A few years ago he was the shy guy, who didn't dare to say such nasty things like he does to the black-haired boy. Taehyung loved to show his sexual side, which was quite unique, especially for Jungkook who couldn't admit his feelings towards the older.

The brunette was such a tease for the younger and he knew that he couldn't get rid of him. He was now waiting in front of his door and was obviously excited to fuck his Christmas date very soon.

The bell rang once again.

With that Jungkook decided to stand up and went to the door. He slowly turned the doorknob and was screaming on the inside. "I can't believe this mess I'm in", the black-haired boy thought, with a droll feeling piling in his stomach. He took a last deep breath, before he would be fucked and opened the door without hesitation.

He saw Taehyung in front of him and faced him for a while, when he noticed that the older was staring directly and passionately in Jungkook's eyes. His stare was deep and inviting and caused Jungkook heart to start racing.

"Can I come in?", the older spoke with his raspy voice and broke the silence lingering between them. "S-Sure, come in-", stuttered the younger, who was quite nervous.

With that Taehyung entered the house of Jungkook's parents, who weren't at home because they had to do a lot of paper work on Christmas eve and couldn't celebrate together with their son. But the younger wasn't sad about this, he was used to it, since his parents worked for a big company, who always needed their workers, also at special days such as Christmas.

"Not bad", the older spoke calmly and looked around for a bit. "You live here with your parents, right?", he pulled off his jacket and handed it to Jungkook.

"Yes, I do- but they aren't at home."

The younger noticed the smirk on Taehyung's face, which caused a strange feeling to spread in his stomach.

"Better for you", the brunette said with his dark voice, which sounded quite dangerous to the younger. Jungkook gulped at the view of his classmate, who eyed the younger thoroughly. His presence make him feel uncomfortable and so he choose imprudently to sit down onto the couch, which was his biggest mistake.

"Jungkook."

"Y-Yes?", the raven haired male stuttered and kept his glance at his classmate.

Taehyung sat down next to Jungkook who immediately shivered once their thighs touched. The older male leaned closer causing the latter to bite his lip and completely losing it when Taehyung kneaded his thigh.

The brunette then let his lips brush against Jungkook's ear emitting a quiet whimper and chuckled. "You're bad at pretending to be calm", the older said causing his raven haired classmate to tremble.

" T-Tae, I-"

Jungkook was interrupted by soft lips connecting with his own and immediately melted into the kiss. He let out a broken whimper when Taehyung bit his bottom lip and the latter slid his tongue into Jungkook's pretty little mouth.