17

With that Jungkook decides to accept the call from Taehyung, although when he was a little bit pissed of him. Actually he can't believe, that he is doing an immature bet with his beloved classmate, who is satisfied of himself.

The younger pushed the 'answer call' button and pressed his phone against his ear.

"Jungkook?", he could hear his raspy and calmed voice, which was kinda sexy.

"Yeah", he answered calmly.

"Wow, actually I didn't believe that you will answer the call", his raspy voice showed up again. Jungkook gulped at his thoughts, how he would sound like when he would say such nasty things like he always does in their chats.

"Y-Yeah, I also do-", he begins to stutter.

"Cute how you start to stutter- Jungkook", he said provokingly and stressed his name longish.

"Shut up."

"Your voice sounds so deep through the call-", he stopped for a while. "And guess what-"

"What is it again?", answered the younger, who was kinda nervous during the call, because of the olders deep voice, which he needs to admit was quite attractive.

"I'm turned on right now- I can't believe what your voice can do. You are such a tease for my mind, you little bastard", he said with a little bit of lust and pleasure.

Jungkooks heart began to beat like a rollercoaster, while his face turned into a dark shade of red. The black-haired boy just stayed quiet and kept his lips moist.

"I can't wait no longer to fuck you, Jungkook- very soon you will be mine", he could hear his kittenish chuckle, which caused him a strange feeling in his tummy. "You should ride me, you little bastard."

"Are you still there, mh? Or do I cowed you?", said Taehyung with mischievousness.

"Fuck you", spoke Jungkook up. "S-Stop this, please", he stutterd again and hung up the call with a strange feeling about it.

Taehyung on the other side just had a playful grin on his lips and knew that only he can win this bet between them. He  knew exactly that the black-haired boy will give up very soon and will be his christmas slut, which he can't deny.

"Good luck, Jungkook", he said with a tone of pleasure. "I swear I can fuck you good- but you only need to be prepared, you and your untouched ass, which is already very soon."

---------------------

a/n: i'm so sorry for any mistakes but english is not my first language. i tried my best.