Chapter 19

Aye! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I had writers block!

Arleths pov:
Memories of the kiss replay in my mind...
I wake up. It's midnight on the dot. Miguel is going to be pissed if he finds out about Jon and I. I'll deal with him in the morning.

Michaels POV:
When is Anna going to kill Stab already? If she's doing this waiting game for fun than shes insane, in a good way I guess. Anna must really hate her. My thoughts are interrupted when Stab kisses me. She doesn't know what is coming her way. I block my thoughts from being read. Im gonna have to stall for time. Great! Just fantastic!

Stabs pov: 8:00pm

I must be careful when dealing with Michael, he is strong. He has already put an order for me to be killed by that outcast Anna. I might as well eat he- I am stabbed in the back, causing a blinding pain. I was too late... My eyes blink slowly... Then nothing... Good bye world! I will have to go to the depths of hell...

Anna's pov: 7:56pm

I have four minutes... Elise chickened out so I have to do this alone. Knife... Check. Gloves, mask, and ritual materials... Check and double check. I'm all set.
7:59.30
I walk in silently to see Stab basking in her arrogance. I immediately stab her spine, paralyzing her. I turn her body around and cut her heart and eyes out. I triple check the scene after I burn her body. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Jasper's POV:

I have to have Arleth. I think to myself. I haven't seen Stab recently, I wonder if she was killed I say to myself. I go to the dinner table with my personal playthings, I mean guards.
"Hello my loyal guards, where is Stab?" I ask, emphasizing loyal.
" I have... Dealt with her" Anna says with a grin. Odd, I suppose my theory of her death is correct.
" You use the word dealt as if you murdered her, did you?" I ask.
" Yes I did," she replies, she has a smart mouth. I like it.
" The reason why is because... You guessed it! Stab was a soul sucking demon with great intent on murdering you." she snaps. There it is! Arleth eats quietly and laughs. I see her and Jon smiling at each other. Meanwhile, Michealis is looking down at his plate.
" I always knew that she was evil," I say breaking the silence. Michael stands up suddenly and storms off.
" Great job my lord, for you have brought another wave of sadness upon him," she says sarcastically. The nerve! Arleth and Jon walk out. I stand up and look at Anna. She's only an inch shorter than I, but our intelligence is overwhelming.
" Yes my leige?" she says cooly. This girl has nerve to be this sarcastic towards me.
"Why do you hate me?" I ask with a smile.
" Because, you are part of the society where men think they're dominant over women," she snaps.
" Really, explain."

"You took over Arleth the day you met her, you are a coward who uses magic to get your way."

" Is it really cowardice, or is it a display of dominance?" I reply.

" My point exactly, your idea of dominance is underwhelming to me, infact it bores me." she states.
" And furthermore, if you attempted to show dominance over me, you would fail. For I have been training for years and have earned my position." she says.