The Wizard Kayla

Hiya lovelies! The new characters are based off of my lovely friends from school. Hope chu guys enjoy!

Michael's POV:
I need to see the wizard Kayealis. I heard that she is reeeeaaaally derpy. But those are just rumors right?* looks at the reader, breaking fourth wall* Right?

Kayla the wizard stands at her brewing stand throwing sparkles and magic dust at it. Thats not weird at all.cough cough* sarcasm* cough cough.
"Hello mijo , what is you doing in my famtagical lab?" she asks. The rumors were true. Shes pretty odd.
"Kayealis, Do you have anything to ummm. Protect an entire castle from a powerful demon?" I ask nonchalantly.
"  Call me Kayla, Why do you ask?" she asks suspiciously.
" I'm asking for a friend." I say.
" You would have to ask Cynthia, she's into the supernatural beings and such." she directs me to a chamber with a lovely looking female who is reading a pagan book.
" What do you want?" she snaps. I notice her extensive collection of supernatural dvds and ritual books. She seems alright.
" I need something to ward off a very powerful demon from this castle," I say politely. She stands up and walks to a bookshelf.
" How powerful we talking?" she asks while flipping through books.
" Crowley," I say. She turns around slowly.
" Follow me, I need you to meet a few friends of mine," she says. I realised that she is tall for a 17 year old female. We go into her Jaguar, it's in great condition.
" Don't you dare hurt my baby," she snaps.

2 hours later:
***********
We finally made it to the adress. This is familiar. This is the Winchester residence!!!!! I've always wanted to meet them.
" Aye, Cynthia you're back!" Dean says happily, passing his Impala. Such a beautiful car.