Meeting with the Master

I hope you guys are enjoying this so far! XD Let's get back to Stab's story.this is Micheal( above)

The Meeting:
Micheal Jonathan and I walk into the foyer. Micheal and Jonathan stay silent.
The Vampire Lord walked passed us and I grow cold,  I'm terrified.
"Loyal subjects, I have an announcement, you 20 are the only ones worthy to serve me," he booms. I can't move, I'm paralyzed, Jonathan can't move either. Micheal stands next to the Vampire Lord, he must be his second in command. I stare at the Lord and am entranced. He looks my age, 17. He must be smart, or was born into the monarchy as a brat. I chuckle at this thought.
"I need the Vampire called Stab,"
He declares. Oh shit I think, what did I do now. I walk up to the Vampire Lord and bow. He looks at me like he's hungry, I gulp.
" Welcome to the inner circle," he says as he smiles. I am relieved. I stand next to Micheal.
"I need a umm Jonathan," he says. Jonathan walks up next to me.
" Welcome to the club breh," I whisper. He chuckles at my remark. After the meeting is over, we walk next to the Vampire Lord. I can't speak, I am scared of this guy who is shorter than me, who looks less mature than me, and I'm most likely smarter and stronger than. Weird I think. Wait... Vampires can read thoughts! God dammit I think. The Lord chuckles at me. I blush. How do vampires blush when they don't have blood? I don't know anymore.

Safety at last:

" Hello, I am Jasper, I am excited for you two to be my guards," he says.
" I'm sorry to interrupt, but why us?" Jonathan asks. Jasper smiles at this.
" You two possess extreme power that has not yet been seen by anyone but you and Micheal," he states.
" You both excelled your test with a 100%" he continues. I notice his curly blonde hair and that he is wiser than he looks.
" You both had extremely high scores in academic and physical subjects," he says. I notice that Jonathan and I have had glowing eyes forever. I thought it was normal. We stop at a grand door, Jasper opens it and it reveals a gorgeous set of rooms.
"This, is where you will be living, my room is on the right and yours are on the left," he says.
"Woa," I say in awe.
" Dibs on room next to Stab! " Jonathan chants as he sprints to his room.We laugh and drag our stuff to our rooms.
" Is there a hot topic near here?" I ask Micheal.
" Yeah why?" he says.
" I'm going shopping later, they have a new black veil brides hoodie that I need!" I say.
I flop onto my bed, it's 3am. I turn around and see Micheal on the other side of my bed.
" What the hell are you doing here?!" I whisper.
" You're really cute when you're angry," he says with a smirk on his face. He sits next to me and holds my hand. It's dark so he can't see me blushing. He kisses my lips gently. I'm in shock for a second and then....
Slap, I slap him in the face.
" Omg I'm so sorry!" I whisper.
"Ow. Why did you do that?!" he says.
"Reflexes, and also we just met breh," I say. I grab an ice pack and hand it to him, our eyes glow bright red.
" Get out of my room!" I say. I decided that I'll take a shower.
It's 3:30 am, I turn on my favorite band blood on the dance floor, and turn the music to loud! I'm showering and then I see Jasper walk in and I flip out.
" I'M SHOWERING!!!!" I yell.
" this is the only place that has showers, I'm not a perv," he says looking away from me.
"You like Blood on the dance floor?" he asks.
"Like yeah, they're my favorite band ever!" I say.
I hop out of the shower and get dressed. Jasper is in his shower and I walk to my room.
I pass out for 2 hours...

New Day:
Beep beep* my alarm goes off and I wake up, I walk to our living area in my pajamas. And by pajamas, I mean a long shirt and no pants. I see Micheal sitting on the couch with the news on.
" Morning sunshine," he says happily and takes a sip of coffee. I grab his coffee and drink it.
"Hey!!" he exclaims.
" Give me my coffee vack!" he yells.
" You'll have to catch me first!" I tease and run to the personal kitchen downstairs. He gets me cornered.
"Oh, crap." I say. He looks at me and kisses me. I try to tell him no but then I kissed him back.
"You didn't slap me this time," he says. I smile at him and blush.
Damn it! I couldn't resist Michael's blonde emo hair with blue, or his piercing red eyes, or his athletic body. Why me?!
I see Jasper walking by us and he tilts his head. He shrugs and gets a cup of tea. I run upstairs and change into my favorite outfit.
Black skinny jeans with cuts, combat boots, a choker and a shirt that says " bite me" on it.
" Hey Jon, wanna go to the Hot topic?" I ask.
"Sure Stab!" he answers.We take his motorcycle to the mall. Laughing, we walk to the store and look at piercings.
" I'm gonna get a lip piercing," I say.
"Im gonna get my eyebrow pierced," he says. We get the piercings and look at clothes. I grab a green day shirt, fall out boy hoodie, black veil brides hoodie, and a shit ton of t-shirts from my fave bands.

Torn:

I'm confused once I'm at home in my room. I love Jonathan like a brother, and I like Micheal. The hell do I do? I try on my outfits
my new favorite being a pair of jeans with tears that have a floral pattern behind them, my converse with roses and a black veil brides shirt.
What do I do? I ask myself in the mirror.....

I hope y'all are enjoying this so far. Next time, there will be drama!
Mwahahaha