Chapter Six

Jessica's Point of View:

The next day after Tristan left me at my house, I was bored out of my mind. Layla was busy at the store so I was left alone. I am rearranging the magazines on my coffee table when I spot a familiar key laying around.

I pick it up clueless for a split second then I remember that it was for Tristan's house. I doubt he even remembers that I have it, its possible since I also forgot.
I stand there toying with the key when it suddenly pop into my mind what to do. Giggling to myself like an idiot I make my way to my bedroom. All the way there I sing like a maniac.

"I'm gonna use Tristan's  swimming pool, Tristan's  swimming pool, I'm gonna use Tristan's swimming pool, before I'm bored to death!"

Running over to my chest of drawers, I pull out a plain black bikini and a white button up dress. I once again start giggling like a maniac, all the while stripping out of my clothes.

"For the love of God, you're giggling like a blonde bimbo"

"Hey I am a blonde," I shot back at Layla who just waltz into my room unannounced and sits on my bed.

She simply flips her hair and playfully glares at me.

"In my defence I said you were giggling like a blonde bimbo, I never said that you are a blonde bimbo"

"Ha ha ha, don't blame me, I blame bit on the hormones"

I nearly laugh my ass off when I saw Layla fall from the bed. It is definitely a laugh out loud moment.

"What the hell do you mean about hormones?" she shouts jumping up from the floor.

I'm sure she could see the way I grimace and try to hide it. She wasn't having any of it. She walks up to me and just stands there waiting.

"Well...I'm pregnant," I say nervously.

She didn't speak, she just stares at me. In all honesty she is freaking me out. I am just about to ask her to say something but she beats me to it by squealing in delight.

"I'm gonna be an aunty," she shrieks.

I merely laugh at her enthusiasm and pick up my purse. I'm sure she forgot all about me as she takes up a notepad and makes to lay down on my bed, grabbing a pen from my bedside table.

"What are you doing?" I ask quizzically.

I all but turn and cry from the smirk that adorned her face.

"Well," she starts "since you took so long to tell me about my baby, I'm planning your punishment of shopping"

Oh no!

Tristan's Point of View:

I snuck up behind Jess, careful not to make any noise. As soon as I reach directly behind her, I snake my arms around her middle. She lets out a startled gasp and surprises me by ramming her elbow into my stomach.

I double over clutching my stomach in pain. It wasn't that it was extremely painful but I was caught by surprised and didn't get a chance to protect myself. Who knew that she would retaliate like that?

Jess spun around to face me just as I am about to call out to her. She has her hands in fists and looks just about ready to attack. She stops dead in her tracks when she sees it is me.

"Tristan?" she breathes out confusion clearly evident in her voice.

"Hi," I smile weakly at her getting up off of the floor.

"What are you doing here?" she asks curiously "I thought you weren’t coming back yet"

"I wasn't supposed to," I replied walking over to her.

I slowly place my hand on her cheek caressing her face. I pull one of her lose tendrils away from her eyes and place it behind her ear. I smile down at her, my heart misses a beat when she grins up at me. 

"I missed you," I whisper to her.
She closes her eyes as if savouring my words. My smile only grew more when she whispers that she missed me too.

I gently drop a sweet, lingering kiss on her rosy lips.

I pick her up bridal style, her eyes flew open as she wraps her hands around my waist.

"What are you doing?" she gasps.
I head straight towards my bedroom, pausing just before the door "I'm going to show you just how much I miss you"

I open the door and walk over to my king sized bed. I carefully set her down on the bed not missing the lustful look she was giving me.

Without any hesitation I attack her lips with my own.
It is definitely going to be a long night!