Chapter One ~ Prologue

"Father she's waking up"someone said as the young woman laying on the bed was opening her eyes "Welcome back to the world of the living young lady"a man said walking inside the room "What happened? Where am i? Who are you?"the young woman asked her voice raising in alarm.

"Calm down, you are in the Higurashi shrine, i found you unconscious in the  well"the man said, the young woman groaned holding her head "Hey are you okay?"the young boy asked "My head hurts, who am i?"the young woman said.

The man and his son were surprised "Rest for now it may come to you"the man said  the young woman nodded closing her eyes again before the man and his son left.

~Akane~
It's been 42 years since then, the man who found me is long dead and the young boy is now an old man and a grandfather and i haven't aged a day or remembered anything, not even a name though I've taken to calling myself Akane, i doubt it's my real name though, anyway it's not like I've just been sitting on my butt though i spent 27 years travelling the world.

I returned to the Higurashi shrine about 15 years ago and have been staying here since, though i spend most of my time doing whatever i like, today as i was walking around i happened to notice the shrine to the well where i had been found was open, growing curious i walked over and saw Sota and Kagome, the old man's grandchildren.

"What's going on here?"i asked "Sota was just scared by Buyo making noise"Kagome said holding the family cat, Buyo, just then though hands started coming out of the well "Look out!"i called jumping after Kagome as she was dragged in and somehow i ended up being dragged with her.

~Third~

"Where am i?"Kagome asked looking around her "Grandpa?!Sota?! Anyone?!"she called, no reply, then a groan from her side, Kagome gasped a bit, surprised but quickly calmed down as she realized it was only Akane.

Akane blinked her eyes open and slowly stood up "Akane, I'm so glad I'm not alone in this"Kagome said, Akane just continued to look around, she then looked at her hand and made a fist "Akane?"Kagome asked a tone of worry in her voice.

"Huh? Sorry i got lost in thought, let's get out of this well shall we?"Akane finally said, Kagome sighed relieved "Right"she nodded "Those vines look good"she said, Akane nodded and the two climbed out.

~Akane~

Ugh my head is spinning, what are all these crazy images? I can't get a sense of what's what, i need to sort these out Kagome is distracted by a boy in red with white hair and dog ears pinned to that tree, i bolted as fast as I could.

I was surprised at my speed, everything was a blur as i ran, i wonder how fast i'm actually going, anyway i eventually slowed down as i found a river and looked at my reflection, i didn't look any different though so i don't know why i felt like doing this, shrugging it off i decided to continue walking, i looked way too out of place i need to find new clothes if i'm to blend in lucky for me i happened upon a very rich and a very gullible man.

It was easy robbing him blind and with his money i headed to the nearest village and bought a map with it i headed to the capital of this era Kyoto, it took me four days but at least during that time i had sorted out my head, i've remembered that i am a demon and mostly everything else, there's still some blank spots in my memory but i'm not too worried about them.

Anyway ever since i remembered i was a demon my power has been slowly returning though other then the physical stuff like enhanced speed, strength and senses i have no idea how to use them, i used the last of the money i had stolen to buy clothes, i managed to get pants by lying to the shop keep that i was buying them for my brother as a wedding gift, i even got a discount with that lie, the top i ended up getting was a dark blue color with a white flower pattern and the pants were totally black, i also got a pair of shoes and a belt.

After that i had spent every last coin i had, it was fine though i doubt i would of gotten a sword even if i had the money though i did see a few matchlock rifles for sale and after asking around i figured the well took Kagome and i somewhere between 1543 and 1553 though i haven't been able to figure out an exact date, anyway after my shopping spree i decided to just walk around Japan.