1) Sociophobia - Fear of People

Your P.O.V.

I ran with tears streaming down my face never willing to look back upon what my city has become. Even though I have super speed I saw the world differently-slowly. My childhood flashed by me as I saw my old house on fire, and all the good times reading in the library away from people who hated me. But that is all over because of me and I must leave what I have done behind.

Author's P.O.V.

This is the story of a girl named [Your/Name] [Last/Name]. She has [Hair/Style] [Hair/Color] and [Eye/Color] eyes. Being half vampire she also has fangs. She has awful parents that never saw the true light inside her and used her as a maid. [Your/Name] was one day asked by her mean parents to make a fire using her magic. Her parents had just found out about her abilities and wanted to use them for evil. They never knew the dangers of what she could do and [Your/Name] could never control it. She did it anyway, concerned, and burned her whole city down to the ground. She saved everyone, with a mask on, and called herself The Shadow (if you don't like your super hero name then just read it different). Later on she discovered that her mom died in her fire, but her father had lived and he caused mass destruction. Now, with practice, she can control herself. Her father is known as one of the Teen Titans arch enemy and became well known as a villain.

Your P.O.V.

I used my invisibility and super speed to get around. No one can ever know about my past. I found a new city, far enough from the dangers of the other, called Jump City. I flew up to the tallest building and sat on the ledge, wanting to be alone. I was wearing all black, a mask, and several weapons on my belt. The Shadow is what they called me, even though I never felt like a hero. I turned my invisibility off and looked down upon this city I have discovered.

'Maybe I will fit in after all,' I thought. I second guessed myself. 'Yah right.'

Robin's P.O.V.

"Titans! Crime alert in downtown!" I yelled to my fellow friends.

As I said those words my teammates were on their way to the trouble. Starfire and Raven in the sky, Beast boy and Cyborg in the T-Car, and I'm on my motorcycle. We then stopped in our tracks and saw Cinderblock.

"Titans go!" I shrieked.

Your P.O.V.

I heard a noise coming from downtown. It sounded like screams and fighting.

'Great!' I thought. 'I have to be the hero of this city too.'

With that I sped to the trouble and saw the Teen Titans. A group of infamous heroes and heroines that I should stay away from. I don't want anyone to know about my true identity. I turned invisible and attack this monster of stone to the ground. I used my Earth powers to wrap vines around it.

'The Titans can take it from here,' I thought. As I walked away and turned off my invisibility. I heard someone say, "Who are you?" That only made me run faster.

Raven's P.O.V.

Just as we were about to attack Cinderblock a figure with a powerful aura took it down. I sensed this figure ever since we got to the battle field, but I didn't want to worry the Titans. Once the figure ran away, after Robin called after it, I told him about how powerful I sensed it was.

"Booyah!" Cyborg said as one word. "Before creepy ran away I put a tiny camera on its cape. Now we can see where it is!"

"That is the most wonderful!" Said Starfire excitingly.

"Nice one dude!" Beast boy said as he high-fives his best friend.

'Great... maybe now we can see what this mysterious shadow wants,' I thought.

Your P.O.V.

'Cyborg, the computer genius, put a camera on the front of my cape. What kind of idiot doesn't notice that?! I might as well leave it on to see what these so call heroes want from me.' I quickly flew onto another building and went from building to building to building training with my powers all night. A vampire never sleeps after all. After training I meditated. I figured I had a long day ahead of me.