Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Melody's POV

I was sitting at the table, waiting for Daddy to come home. I started to swing my legs as he opened the door, and came in with a boy, about my age, 5. "Melody, this is a new proxy in training, Hoody." I hopped off my chair and walked to him. "Hi, I'm Melody!" I smiled and bounced lightly, making my black curls bounce. He took out his hand to shake. I used my gloved hand and shook his hand.

  We walked into the family room and talked. "Why do you have that glove on?" He asked. I took off the glove and said,"This is why." I made sparks with my hand. "Alright, time for you two friends to go to bed. You have your first day of  kindergarden tomorrow." Mommy said as she walked in. We both groaned and walked upstairs. I showed him his room and he walked in. "See you tomorrow for our first day as kindergardeners. Welcome to the Slender Mansion" I said and skipped down the hall to my room. I layed on my bed and sighed. Mommy came in to tuck me in. She saw I was a bit dazed. "Mel, what's on your mind?" "This may sound impossible but," I paused for a second and said really fast,"I have a crush on the new proxy, Hoody." After I spoke, I covered my mouth. "Why? All true love has a reason." "Well, he's nice, really cool, and he isn't like the other creepypasta boys my age." "And how so is that?" "He doesn't act like a complete moron to try and show off. He is more quiet and sticks to the crowd. What was your reason for Daddy?" "Well, where do I start? He has been my friend ever since I was your age, he is always there for me, and he really loves me." I smiled and got into bed. Mommy tucked me in and kissed my forehead. She turned off the light and shut the door. I soon drifted into a dreamless sleep.