Chapter 4

Chapter 4

(Alexandra's p.o.v.)

I woke up in a weird place I had no clue where I was. I was in a strange bed in a strange room. I don't really remember what happened. I sat there on the bed for e few minutes then I herd somebody enter the room.I grabed the lamp beside the bed ready to attack whoever was about to come through the door. the door opens and i leap at the person , swinging the lamp at them. Then i hear somebody yelling "what the hell, stop hitting me", I then open my eyes to see Elliot holding the lamp so I couldn't swing it anymore. I stand there in shock woundering what is going on ,then all the memories cam flooding back. I let go of the lamp and covered my face with my hands as the tears started falling. I then felt arms around me. I pulled my hands fom my face and wraped them around him as well. I asked without thinking "where am I".He then loosened his grip around me so i could look up at him. He looked down at me with a warming smile trying to calm me down "your at my house an the guess room" he replied. The tears had stopped falling now. "I couldn't leave you alone like that" I  nodded at him to thank him, knowing if I said thank you I would start crying again.  "Elliot, I need to go back to my home" he nodded and said "alright come on then"

--------------------sorry it was short promise more is coming.