Chapter 1

Ok this is my very first book so please be nice about it ... Thank you.

Chapter 1

(Alexandra's p.v.o.)

"Alexandra!!!!!" I heard my mom calling me. I got up in a rush knowing if I didn't she would come get me herself. I put on my old pair of pale blue jeans, my black tank top, and my stone gray hoodie that covered my wrist. Then i went and put my hair in its usual messy pony tail. I've always hated my hair, it's a dark brown, super curly, and goes down to just below my shoulders. I looked In the mirror at my fat and ugly body. I weight between 265 pounds and 280 pounds and wear a size 20. I then tore my eyes from the mirror, and ran downstairs to see my mom outside in the horse field feeding them their morning feedings. I went to the living room to grab my book bag, purse, and keys. Before I left for school I yelled to my mom, "I'm leaving, love you." She yelled back,"I love you too, be careful". "I will" I yell back to her. I then got in my truck and left, while waving goodbye to her. When i got to school I went to my locker to put my stuff up. On my way to the court yard in front of the school I ran into my best friend Anna. I envy her so much. She's a size 3 and is lucky to weigh 110 pounds when soke and wet. She had long strait blond hair. But she's my best friend. I don't know where I'd be without her. As we made our way for the court yard, we both heard a whistle instantly I knew it was for Anna but I looked anyway. It was a guy I had never seen before he had bright green eyes, a nice smile, he probably stood 6 foot 7, he had a nice body, and beautiful auburn red hair. He was a hunk. I turned bright red at the sight of him. Anna looked at him and said,"not bad looked yourself." He smiled at her and said,"thank you, but that wasn't for you." Instantly I start looking for the other girl, but it was just the new guy, Anna, and me. I instantly got a weird feeling about this guy.

-------------------- I hope you liked it..... Comment and vote please.