Prolouge: Salamon

Her first day of living was exciting, she remembers looking up to see a Toamon and an Angemon, next to them was a mad looking yellow fox digimon that looked away from her with an angry face,

"Sissy!"

Salamon reached out towards the fox, but she only cringed back and hissed at the young digimon of kindness

"Renamon! This is your baby sister, be nicer"

Salamon continued to try to reach her sister, but it never worked.

One day Salamon tried to sneak into Renamon's room, but it failed, Salamon remembers being yelled at by Renamon and there parents getting mad at Renamon, she still remembers there conversation...

Memory begin
"Why you little...!"

Salamon tried to run out of the room but bumped into something, she looked up to see Angemon, her dad.

"Rena! How many times do we have to tell you not to yell at Salamon!"

Renamon clinched her fists

"You always take her side! She shouldn't be sneaking around like a little brat! And what about me! You never agree with me, I have feelings to, do you think I am heartless or something!"

"Leave Salamon, me and Rena
needs to talk"

Salamon did as she was told and left the room. She shut the door behind her but kept her ear to the door, curiosity rubbed in her veins.

"Renamon why do you act this way?"

"Why are we having this talk?"

"Answer the question!"

"Because you guys didn't bother to tell me about the baby, or me being engaged, I had to find out on my own"

"Why do you act that way towards your sister though"

"Because you all are blind, she dose things she shouldn't then you take her side when I did nothing"

"You didn't do nothing, you shouldn't be losing your temper with her"

"Father I understand but you shouldn't have given me away, what if I..."

"What if you what?"

"What if I fall in love with someone else?"

"That won't happen"

"How do you know?"

"Because your not leaving this house!"

"What why!?!"

"Because I can't trust you not to yell at your sister, how can I trust you at all"

"!!!!!!!! That's insane!!!!!!! I hate you!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Salamon had heard enough so she ran to her own room before she got caught by her father, or worse, her mother. She felt sad for Rena, she had heard stories about how pour they were but they still went swimming every summer, they played, they laughed, they were happy. What happened to mans it all change? Was it her, was it this, engagement? What?!?

Memory end
She had no clue, but she did know something, she was still going to try to get closer to Rena, even if she hated Salamon. She would stand up for her older sister, no matter what, even if that meant arguing with mom and dad.