Prolouge: Impmon

Impmon was the scum on the streets of the capital city. He was a banded by his parents when he was a little Yaamon. He know, is known as a wanted child thief, he steals food from digimon, he takes water from digimon, he once stole a whole feast from the capital building! But that would soon change, for the worse.

Impmon was walking when all of a sudden some capital guards jumped him. A Greymon roared out.

"Stop there punk we have you know"

His loud roar made Impmon shake, not from fear, from. The vibration.

"Come with us silently and peacefully, our boss wants to talk to you"

A Stingmon flew towards him and encouraged him too follow, not seeing much choice, he followed behind the bug and dinosaur through the depressed city of ice.

The capital, is a town on ice, snow and diamonds, many travel through here on vacation but the inhabitants are being raided by thieves (like him) and the leader of this whole place has a sick sense of humor, he raises prices on things such as water and food so high that crime rate goes up drastically, he brings in gaurd a to "protect" the digimon but they only make things worse. No one knows who he is, because he never leaves his palace of ice, but Impmon saw a glance of him, but all he could see was white, and it was so long ago.

They arrived right at the large palace that was in fact not made of ice but instead, diamonds, diamonds everywhere! It had ice Windows and shiny steel hallways, diamond flooring and ceiling, diamond exterior, and even a silver chandelier in every hallway. Impmon was dazzled by the thoughts of him siting on a pile of diamonds, with some silver in there too.
'If I could sneak away from these too dummies, well at least the bug seems to have half a brain, jurassic idiot, though seems to have a head full of rocks, probably hit his head one to many times' Impmons trailmon of thought however, was soon delayed as two wide iron double doors plated gold opened to a room of silver, it had a sky blue rug that looked like it was from a cloud the was colored as the morning sky, the whole room had a morning sky vibe with blue and silver walls, the blue rug, a pretty gold chandelier, and little figurines that where carved out of amethyst, there were four figures, a Devimon, an Angemon, a Sorcerermon, and a BlackTailmon. Evil, good, white, and black, perfectly in place on the large steel desk, behind the desk was a large grey leather chair facing away from them.

"If you wanted to say something, you'd do best to say it or else I might get bored and leave"

Impmon was not joking around anymore

"Join me, and I'll give you a pile of silver, gold, amethyst, and diamonds, along with the power to Digivolve"

Impmon thought about it but it was a short thought, this was a clear decision.

"You have a deal!"

He heard a faint sound of somewhat evil laughter as two white wings extended from the leather chair, the wings were all torn up.

'So know I know who I'm dealing with' Impmon thought as he stared at the large wings that seemed to give off a cold current of wind, this will be fun.