More of my OC's

Here are my OC's that I am going to be using to RP here.

Name: Skypaw.

Gender: Female. (She-cat)

Appearance: She has all black fur, blue eyes and a lightning shaped scar running down her right side.

Personality: She has a harsh exterior and her cold attitude towards others can make it hard to get to know her but once someone does start to understand her she will open up and reveal her fun-loving, happy side. This feisty she-cat also has a viscous temper and it has been known to get her into trouble. She is fiercely protective of those she cares about and won't back down from anything or anyone.

Clan: Thunderclan.

Rank: Apprentice.

Skills: She has excellent skills in battle and can take down the most difficult of foes and she is also a skilled hunter. Despite her young age she can easily take care of herself as she has done almost all her life. Clan politics however has never been a great strong point.

Mate: NA. However she does have a crush on a certain cat in her clan...

Family: Moonleaf - mother (deceased)
Eaglestar - father (leader of Thunderclan)

Likes: Hunting, fighting, being a worthy apprentice to her mentor Poppyglow, hanging out with her friends and spending time with her father.

Dislikes: Shadowclan, rogue cats, anyone who threatens her clan or her friends and no the hardships of leaf-bare.

Background: Kit to Moonleaf and Eaglestar, Skypaw, or Skykit as she was at the time, was lost in a fire that spread through Thunderclan territory. Her mother Moonleaf was killed in the same fire. Her father tried to find her but was unable to and Skykit became an orphan, alone to fend for herself until she was adopted by a twoleg. The twoleg took care of her until she was of the age when she could take care of herself and then the feline ran away into the forest. She lived on her own for quite a while, catching her own prey and fighting off any other cats who would try to steal her catch. Until one day whilst hunting in the forest she was caught by two Thunderclan cats and upon seeing her skills the leader decided to invite her back to their camp and she joined Thunderclan. She later discovered that the Thunderclan leader was her father.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:  Wolfpaw.

Gender: Male.

Appearance:  He's a grey tabby tom with a scar running down his left front leg, he has blue eyes and a fluffy black tail.

Personality:  He's fun with a serious nature to him as well, he wants to be a good apprentice to his mentor and make his clan proud. He likes to help other within his clan and only judges others based upon their personality, not where they come from. He does have a tendency to mistrust ShadowClan cats, however.

Clan: ThunderClan.

Rank:  Apprentice.

Skills: Wolfpaw is an intelligent cat and has a talent for thinking. He has good techniques in his fighting style and he has a high level of emotional intelligence.

Mate: N/A. (For the moment.)

Family: N/A.

Likes: Practicing his hunting and fighting techniques, following the rules (sometimes) and sharing tongues with his clanmates.