First Word!!!

Optimus

You were just playing with Bee and Jack in the base as your sire was working but after a while you really wanted to see him, Jack and Bee noticed as you would often look his way so Jack leaned down and said,"Hey Y/N, you should go ask your dad to play with us" You smiled all big and got up with the help from Jack and carefully ran over to your daddy, he noticed you quickly and turned toward your direction and smiled,"Hello, my Y/N, do you need-" "Dad! Play!" You said with excitement, your father, on the other hand, was shocked along with everyone else in the room. He quickly got up and played with you for the rest of the day with the biggest and proudest smile on his faceplates when you called him 'dad'.

Ultra Magnus

You decided to play with Raf today in your little area but the situation turned for worse when he mentioned to your father about you talking anytime soon, he became worried and every day he would sit in front of you and ask you to say 'dad' but you simply didn't want to."Come on little one, say dad just once and I will give you a treat" He said in a silly voice to which you giggled and said,"DADDY!!!" Which surprised your father to where he almost jumped from his seat... at that moment, he had THE hugest smile on his faceplates and want to go get your favorite cookie bites but you simply refused and gave him a slobbery kiss on the cheek which made him even prouder.

Bulkhead

He enjoys to just relax by you,and currently you and your sire were sitting in front of the t.v and all of a sudden you hear the word 'dad' and saw some people who looked like you and your dad but weren't but were sitting like you and him, you were confused by this so you looked at your dad and started to try to say that word,"Da-da-d-a-da-" Your dad then quickly sat in front of you and was encouraging you,"Come on Y/N, who am I?" You then smiled and yelled,"Daddy!" He was ecstatic, he scooped you up and hugged you gently and wouldn't stop bragging about your first word.

Wheeljack

Your sire always encouraged you for the silliest of things like making a mess, playing wrestling with him, ect. but today was different. You and him were doing business today as he sat in front of you with a cookie,"Now Y/N, if you say, Dad, I will give you this cookie." He said while holding it in his fingers towards you. You glared with a passion and excepted the challenge, you began by just saying,"Da" but he would always go,"Ah, ah, ah. Common, I know you could do it, kid!" So you mustered all the strength in your tiny voice and yelled,"Daddy!" To which made him jump in surprise at first then happily gave you your well-earned cookie and a soft noogie,"Good job Sweetspark."

Smokescreen

Your sire decided he would spend the WHOLE day with your cute little self, and you guys were having a GREAT time! You played every game there possible was and enjoyed tons of quality time together until he had to go get something for you to eat and it was taking a long time so you decided to call for his attention,"Da-da-da-da" You would mumble until you gathered all your courage and yelled,"Daddy!" Your daddy came out and was ecstatic! He immediately bent down and swooped you up with coolant dripping down the side of his face, giving you a big kiss on the cheek,"My baby said 'Daddy'!" 

Bumblebee

He has been trying to get you to talk for a while now, he tries bribing you with your favorite food or your F/S/A but nothing has worked so far. Until the day when just for a second he turned his back and you decided to yell,"Daddy!" He then beeped,"I am so proud of you sweetspark! You did it!" You then giggled as your sire started to tickle you, everyone's hearts melted as they saw the scene from around the corner.

Ratchet

You would always crawl around, following your Sire more specifically. He would always tell you to stay at a certain spot but being the curious child you were you followed him around often but one day as your father was working he saw from the corner of his eye you were about to tip over dangerous equipment so he rushed to you and picked you up,"Don't ever scare daddy like that again missy!" He said in a warning manner, but you only smiled and said,"Daddy!" This melted the mechs spark and made him decide to carry you around for the rest of the day. 

Arcee

You were throwing a little temper tantrum because you didn't want to eat, your creator was all but happy when she found herself found in baby food and tears. You sat quietly with your little arms crossed but when your mom got up to leave that worried you so right before she could leave the room you leaned in her direction and yelled,"Mommy!" She turned around quickly and smiled, making her way back over. She picked you up and wiped off your face,"I'm proud of you Sweetspark but you're still eating" You just smiled and ate your food like a big B/G.