The Against Clean Up

Looking from afar is what happens when nothing really matters to that one person is an important rule. If you are pointed out you must know what you are doing and be certain on your choices of what will happen next.

Clicking up a few notches, Haley increased her speed as the enemy was on her tail. She needed to get out of sight before the situation started to get worse. The threats started to get closer and she was running out of nature, Haley would have to fly. The night air was starting up, "Time to die," she said under her breath before deepened her step and started to climb the winds. She kicked through the steps to keep her balance and landed in the branches, covering all the tracks with a wink. She watched below as her hunters went straight past her with a blind eye. Haley needed to make sure nothing was left from her crime before moving to the next crime. Maneuvering down to the ground, Haley collected a few more branches that were already worn out from drying out and started to dash in the opposite direction. In her path, she started to gather left over trash from the past, wrappers, plastic, soda cans, and more filling up the plastic bag that she usually picks up from a random grocery store. She had to hurry before the hunters made a turn around. 

The village was empty from men and the women were hiding from the hatred of her. She needed to gather the trash before their people will suffocate in garbage. Breaking the rules were always bad, Haley knew but there was always a limit on how much a stranger will leave on the ground expecting it will disappear at the end of the day. It took eight bags to actually clear a path way through the messy village and she had to make sure twenty more bags were filled before she left. 

Haley didn't care about the men's pride about of not wanting to pick up and get dirty but to make it outlawed to make the whole area to look masculine was ridiculous. If she needed to be the bad guy, then let her be the villain if that was what it took to clean this one small area of the earth then she didn't care about being threatened to die. Littering was bad but everyone just ignoring it and let it build up was not how she was raised and ignoring the problem that was killing children and the produce that the town was relying on was serious. On the last two bags, Haley finally gathered up all the street trash and she took a deep breath, this wasn't work for her but a nice grab of reality for her, plants should be able to grow anywhere that was possible. 

She grabbed all of the trash and started to be on her way when the crowd of men that was hunting her before was walking back with anger in their eyes. With a stomp on the ground, Haley was up in the air again and started over to the dump yard that the men were too angry to use. It was just a big empty parking lot until now, with the trash bags scattered throughout the lot. 

"You are not allowed to be here and what on earth are you doing?" a yell from behind made her even more disappointed in this small town. Against throwing away anything is sometimes liable but when it goes against health, she will do anything to make sure those people live another day even if they hate me. 

"The line was crossed when I stepped in this town, I won't let anyone die because of garbage," she snarled and the man raised a knife towards her neck, "Back off yo-," 

With no hesitation Haley grabbed the knife and made it go through her skin with no feelings going through to feel that useless pain, "Do you value your life as well as the women in this town?" 

His eyes widened for only a second before he deepened the wound, "You are the one that is killing us, trash is nothing but you are something." 

That was a complete joke to Haley and laughed in his face, "I guess you do not value breathing," she snarled and that caught his attention.

"What is that supposed to mean?" 

"The way your men are going, the trash is effecting the environment to the point where the air will start killing anyone off that breath in this area," she stepped forward with the knife's blade going through her hand and the blood was now crying out, "If you value anyone's life start cleaning up your town or you will be extinct in a year." 

With the blade in her hand she got a grip on the blade and pulled it out of his hand and pulled out the blade and pointed it at him with a thirst in her eyes. The man took a few steps back and she warned him not to take another or she will stab him, "What are you going to do to me?"

"I want you to send a message to your leader as well as the men in that town," she did a quick step that made him jump. She had the blade now against his shaking neck, "You better listen very closely." she whispered her message in his ear and the sweat of fear felt cool against his skin and when she stepped back the man ran for his life. Haley looked at the blade she was holding and then at her bleeding hand. Sighing, Haley made the blood stop and did a reverse spell to have all the blood back and the wound sealed up. She held up the knife up to the sky and with disgust with herself she threw the weapon in the pile. Trash belonged together, she thought to herself and made her bed within the garbage. 

The next day the message was heard, Haley made sure of it from a distant. She watched as the message was spreading.slowly but the pace was unsatisfactory for her. What was sad to her as she was holding the blooming rose that all she was capable of was just watching throughout her life, to see the outcome of what could spread around if she broke that one rule. Observing was her choice, the actions she does was for herself alone.