25. Changing Positions.

Skyler's Pov.

Taking a deep breath, I tried to calm down and get my act on. After I entered this room, Marshall will only be Eminem, the genius producer, to me. I will act as if nothing other than a collaboration had ever happened between us and I will finish this album as fast and as good as I can and then I will leave not only Detroit but Marshall behind me.

When I was completely sure my little black dress showed just the right amount of skin to remind Eminem of what he had lost, I knocked at the door and entered the room without any hesitation or any sign of weakness.

Denaun and Bizarre both greeted me with goofy smiles while Eminem's eyes slowly wandered over my body and eventually focused on my cleavage. Suppressing my victorious smile, I took long, gracile steps towards the three guys.

Somehow, I was glad Eminem kept staring at my curves like that since that would mean he was at least still physically attracted to me ... right? Because that would make my ambition much easier to accomplish. I wanted to dissociate myself from him. Nevertheless, making him see what he was missing out on and that I did not need him in my private life. He was supposed to see that I was not someone to toy with. Nor someone to go back to when you were bored. I did not deserve this. Neither did anyone else on this planet. Therefore, I was going to give him the cold shoulder but at the same time seducing him subliminally. I really did hope this was not going to turn out to be a complete disaster.

Immediately when I had sit down between Denaun and Bizarre, we began creating beats and discussing lyrics. I constrained myself to not tell them about any of the songs I had ever written about Eminem. The love songs, I must add.

"Seriously girl, where do you get these ideas for your songs from? These are like thousands of different stories." Bizarre shook his head, browsing my lyric book.

Smiling, I explained, "Literally, from everywhere. It can be a good book, a well-plotted movie or stories I hear from friends or the news."

While Bizarre grinned jokingly, "So you're stealing the content of other people?"
Denaun exclaimed, at the same time, nearly screaming, "You actually read books? Like, who even does that anymore?"

I laughed at Denaun's reaction and smiled back at Bizarre. "Yeah, something like this, if you want to call it like that."

The three of us chatted for a bit longer about random things whereas Eminem only watched us intently and stayed quiet. Ha, so far, so good. 

Our conversations switched from music to our private lives and ultimately to my love life. I was feeling quite uncomfortable but covered up by smiling cheekily and saying there was no man in my life that I was strongly attracted to, even though, we all knew this was a lie. However, Bizarre and Denaun kept on asking things like if there was someone I would like to at least spend a night with or I could see myself falling in love with in the near future. I declined but told them, winking, I thought a few of my main dancers were pretty hot. And I was not even lying. In fact, they were hot but all of them were gay. This was since I was pretty young when I first started my career and my management did not want me to dance seductively with straight, older men. Therefore, they only employed homosexual men and it somehow stayed that way due to it being much easier and comfortable for both, me and the dancers. And in addition, my dancers were just freaking amazing and enormously talented, therefore, there was no doubt that they were perfect for their job.