Chapter 2

Donald walks towards Trina's office and had all eyes on him. They admired him even though they knew he was the boss's husband, but who can blame him he is fine. "Hey Donald, Trina will be so happy to see you." says one of the employees. Knock! Knock! "Ahem Hem! Who is it?" Trina says clearing her throat. "Hey love you left your phone and lunch." "Thank you baby you didn't have to come all the way down here." Trina replies. "Oh it's fine, for you baby anything. Muah! So how is your day going thus far?" Donald replied. "I'll have those spread sheets ready for you first thing in the morning." her assistant says as she adjusts her blouse. Donald stood there with no expression on his face. He knew exactly what was going on, but he just played it off.

Before we were rudely interrupted I asked how your day was my love. "Oh it was a little rough this morning. We just lost one of our best clients. He has been working with us since we started. "Please don't tell me Mr. O'neal." "Yeah he told me he found someone who was more suitable for designs for his customers. In his words, "You are too hip!" Trina explained. "Wait, so why didn't you just draw up a collection of his liking to suit his needs? You should have called me, you know he usually respects my opinion. We could have easily arranged something during his lunch." Donald said. He was always better with communicating with this client. Trina had a rude attitude at times and Mr. O'neal did not particularly care for her, but he respected her professional viewpoint.
"We'll talk about that later you know you look scrumptious and smell like my favorite cologne, Creed. You know I don't really like mixing business with pleasure, but I been a really bad girl." "Oh well you mine as well bend across my knee for this spanking." "Ok daddy!" "Hush don't say another word." Donald said as he hiked her dress and slid her lace thong off. "Smack! Don't do it no more." he said as he stood her up. "Damn daddy! Come here and get real hood wit' it. Remind me where I came from." "Smack! Didn't I say don't say a word." Then he bent her over in front of him pulled his trousers down and pulled his long and juicy Johnson out. He wasted no time, he went straight in her and pounded her out like she stole something. Every time she would move or let out a whimper he spanked her. "Damn baby this hurt so good!" Smack! "Squish!, she came all over him and all you could hear was the sound of your grandmother stirring up mac and cheese.
Meanwhile Trina's assistant had her back laid against the door trying to pull herself back together. "Damn Trina what you doing to me?" she whispers. She was so caught up in her little moment she didn't notice what was going down on the other side of the door. The assistant had never been with a woman, but that didn't stop Trina from turning her ass out. Eventually, she got her act together and headed to do her work. Donald and Trina were still getting it on. "Damn baby you scratching me hard." yells out Donald. "Mmmm hmmm, you shouldn't be giving it to me so good." moans Trina. "Damn baby where all that cold air coming from?" asked Donald. "Oh don't worry about it, besides it's probably just the window. Daddy give it to me like you hate me. Mmmm...yes that's it."