Preparation

Letz just get right into it (;

Also, changed my formatting! It was causing people heartache (notice my sarcasm), so I'm just changing it haha!

This chapter is dedicated to

X_Voiceless_X

Thanks for being such a great reader! Also, they have an amazing story! If you're into royalty stuff just like me, you'll love it!

Everyone else: enjoy!

Ps. This song is soooo Adorwin!!!!

Ps.s. This is a shorter chapter I'm sorry

The ride back to Erwin's was silent. Elly now had her own horse, and her hood was down exposing her slack features.

Adorna continued to gaze at the woman next to her, but she seemed faraway in her own thoughts. Finally, Adorna couldn't take it any longer.

"Do you no longer trust me?" She blurted, "I-I didn't want to kill her, but my God did she push me over the edge!" Adorna scowled, voice a confused mess.

"I don't blame you.. I guess. No one liked Katherine. Well, people with dicks do but otherwise she's just a waste of space with breast." Elly said, running her fingers through her hair. "I don't know what to say, Adorna. Are you keeping this a secret from Erwin?" She asked softly, looking over at Adorna.

"No, of course not." Adorna shook her head quickly, pushing her tangled hair from her face. "I just.. I'm confused." She admitted at last.

"I know Katherine isn't what's bothering you." Elly said suddenly, turning to Adorna.

"I love Maven, the man from the tent, but he doesn't.. give me this feeling, like Erwin." Adorna admitted finally out loud, voice very soft. "And, it hurt me like nothing else to see his face, so hurt.." she trailed, voice cracking.

Elly sat silently, the horses dragging their hooves and remaining quite in the night. The smoke of the camp was disappearing slowly as they got farther and farther away.

They arrived in silence, Berkeley taking both horses from them. The two girls traveled inside, where Erwin awaited.

"Where on earth have you two been?" He demanded, Adorna running forward and throwing her arms around his neck.

"He's coming, I tried to get him to leave but he's coming to kill you." Adorna mumbled, keeping her tears hidden.

She felt Erwin's arms going around her waist, his face hiding in her hair as he took a deep breath.

"I guess we will just have to prepare then, won't we?"

The attack would happen at dawn in exactly one day, and it would be brutal. Roxas had left late into the night, to find Katherine's band of rebels and lead them to war. Elly and Klaus had stayed, and were looking at a map with Erwin.

Adorna had left the three and traveled up the grand stairs, where she found Yvonne sitting in a pile of dresses. "Why can't I stay?" She complained.