Explaining Ascary!

Note: was moved from middle of book to beginning. This is not my actual writing, and not the actual story. Just information.

Hellooo! This is a filler chapter, to explain more of the land of Ascary. My introduction explained a bit for you all, but not a lot. I believe you all are in the dark, yes? Well, hopefully this will help!

Well, it all began 2043. America (Ascary), became into war with Russia. In 2045, America got tons and tons of atomic bombs dropped on them. It wiped out the entire country, aside from some of the rich and the smart who followed with the war and built bunkers. In this time, the land and all it's animals really perished. Sickness wiped many out, and those who weren't ran wildly on the streets.

It was super unsafe. No one was around to enforce the laws. Many died from killings, and hunger pains.
So, America died. You would wonder why any other country sent no help, but it was out of fear of being attacked and wiped out as well.

So, hundreds of years went by. An underground city had been alive and booming for a while, enough to keep people around allllll the way to 2735. Books and other resources had perished, and slowly things began to regrow. Animals began to appear, as well as trees and forests. Water began to become drinkable.

The people began a new world, and they called it Ascary.

America was split into three kingdoms; the Kingdom of Esmierthia, the Kingdom of Avaradia, and the Kingdom of Shandilaine.

The kingdom of Avaradia is where this story mostly takes place at. It is run by a young and ambitious leader, Tate Castillo. It is the most wealthy and well off of the three, where thousands are with food and warm homes. It it located on the East coast, and has many ports.

The Kingdom of Esmierthia is run by a vicious and cunning ruler named Queen Kalika (Queen Ophelia Kalika).
She is the most frightening of the three kingdoms. At the age of sixteen, she overthrew the royals and took over the kingdom. Many are scared of her because of her immortality and ravenous army. She is made out to be a demon, and fits the part well.

Lastly, the third kingdom is run by a very unhappy king named William Arthur. He is a homosexual man married to a nagging wife. He is in control of the west coast, and is mostly controlled by Queen Kalika. He withholds the largest army of all kingdoms, but is the poorest. With Queen Kalika's generous money, he stands by her side and helps to make hell rain on King Castillo's borders.

You may now be asking, What about the rest of the world?

Well, the other countries are scared to venture over to the wasteland of 'america'.
They believe it is still radioactive; and do not want their own lands to perish.

Ascarian's do not want to venture as well, because they believe the rest of the world is dead.

The religion of all kingdoms is the same; they pray to the 'gods'. Throughout this novel, Adorna isn't very religious and you won't learn too much on the gods. Truthfully, because I am unsure myself on who they would really pray to. Or would they not at all?

Supernatural creatures, as you've seen, prowl and everyone knows of them. It's not a secret, your neighbors could be vampires!

If you have any questions, feel free to comment and leave them!
This is just an explanation chapter, because my introduction is scarce of details.

Thanks for reading!

Comment and vote!