His trophy

Is everyone enjoying the story so far? Please leave some critiques and suggestions on how you would like to see the story continue!

Her dress is shown above ^.^

Warning: there is some talk on purging. If it's at all triggering, just skip the part. I will put a warning dash up for you.

It had to be a day or two before she awoke again. It was a dreadful and dreary day, her room's window showed as much. The rain drizzled down the glass windows, creating streaks like snails on a sunny day.

She felt the urge to sit up and look for an escape, but the dizziness kept her bed ridden.
Throughout the two days of bedrest, Adorna discovered her angry old nurses name was Mildred, and she was in her seventies. She was Erwin's best friends mother, who was now dead.

She hated Adorna's brother, and she hated royalty. She spoke a lot on her son, which wasn't too bad to hear about. He died at twenty four, and had a daughter with a farmer girl. She later killed herself, leaving the child in Mildred's care. She actually lives with Erwin, but Adorna hadn't met her yet.

Adorna believed that Mildred and hers relationship became calmer and more easy going, though she caught Mildred with a wrinkled nose when she helped Adorna sit up, or helped her walk around the room.

Her gaze broke from the window as a bustling Mildred waltzed into the room. Dressed in a simple dress that rested on her slim and petite frame, she made a quick motion at Adorna. "Up! Up Miss Castillo! Mr. Greene is calling, he's tired of waiting,"

"Oh who cares, let him wait." Adorna muttered, biting her tongue as her head was swatted. What was with everyone hitting her recently?

"Hmph! I can promise you rather me wake you then him, he's rather animalistic." The woman said, her voice rather.. bubbly?

Adorna shot up, training her harsh gaze on the older woman, "What's wrong with you?" She asked bluntly, the woman letting out a rather loud and abrupt snort. "For a princess, you're rather savage aren't you? Where on earth are your manners? I am fine! Happy to finally not have to baby you," the woman said, turning and gazing at the disheveled blonde.

"You didn't baby me.." Adorna mumbled, her face turning sour as she pulled the sheets over her legs. Raising her arms over her head, she stretched and yawned deeply.

A sudden heavy material fit for a dress smacked Adorna across the face, a scowl fitting her face even further. She appeared as a grumpy frog, with her gaze slanted and her cheeks puffed wildly.

She held the scratchy thin straps up, gazing over its beautiful material. The neckline was low, and it's straps were elaborate and beautiful. Sadly, it made Adorna smile. She didn't want to be dressed in the finest stuff this man had to offer, she was a damn slave! In no way did she want to be here.

She set the dress aside and placed her feet on the wood ground of the bedroom. Bracing her hands on the bed, she pushed off and stood straight.

At first, an overwhelming dizzy spell casted over her, making her palm smack to her forehead. Though, the world regained its normal self and she exhaled. Those drugs, they really had helped. Mildred said Adorna broke her collarbone and her back, which would take months to heal regularly. With these herbs, it was fixed in a few days. She felt fine, a bit fuzzy but overall.. normal.