Fate

Lucy Pov.
As my flower bed blossoms, I was awaken by the warmth of the sun. My room is full of plants, roots, flowers and any other natured things. I inherited my fathers blue flames and my mother's nature power and passion for nature.

My mother was the nature queen until she had fallen for Satan. However because the kingdom had fallen I who was destined to be the new queen for the new empire.

I was trained to be a proper queen at Gehenna, trained by my brothers and father. Until my fathers affairs for another woman especially a human, got me furious and stopped my training at Gehenna. Returned back to my older brother Mephisto and continued my training.

During that time the human girl was impregnated by my father. I was beyond mad, I destroyed my brothers forest, burning it down to crisp. Of course I finally snap out of it and regretted what I have done and did a rebirth spell.

Even though I was only five years of age I have the power as much of a thousand demon all together.

Then that night, the blue night. Where everything began. Destiny and fate all came together for my brothers. I told my brother Pheles to save our brothers and secretly protect them until the day comes.

And he of course kept his promise, but we couldn't keep them. Fifteen years of waiting was worth to wait and so the day finally has come. However a sacrifice was made...

My power I had inherited was clairvoyant...

I know what was actually going to happen and I didn't want it to..but it was fated to...*crying*..

No one was able to change it anyways...no living being can change what has happened.

Being able to know everything hurts a lot and being able to listen, see and hear everything around me is a huge burden to carry.

Only my brothers are able to control me when I over used my powers and I go berserk, they said a little girl like me can't possibly able to carry all this burden.

I know it hurts, a lot. But I will overcome it and be able to fully control it.

*Fifteen years later*

My younger brothers and sister are finally fifteen. They are not related, of course but I wonder will they be close since they both are in the same boat.

Half demons should stick together. *giggle* 'lovers' I murmured.

I am now twenty years of age, ahh I'm getting to old. My brothers nags me to date and my sister too. Ah I wish it's that easy.

As I walk my way to the exorcist class, I heard yelling and a gun shot. I quickly ran inside, I saw my younger twin brothers fighting.

No one notices me, and I was having a tick mark. As I walked forward to where the two was I murmured. 'This isn't a place to have a brotherly fight, you two." As I bumped their head together.

They both stopped but then their attention went towards me. "Do you have a death wish or som..." Rin says but stopped at the middle of his sentence as he first glance at me.

Yukio rubs his head as he looks up, surprised. "Nee-san!!?" He yells as he gets up. (He doesn't know their related, he says it for respect, like how kids would be respectful to their elders).

Sheimi didn't yell or made a sound at all instead she was blushing a lot.

Yukio adjusted his glasses and cleared his throat. "What are you doing here, nee-san?" He says.

'Well I'm the second teacher for this class, of course. Didn't Sir Pheles informed you,Yukio?' I say playfully.

"No, he didn't nee-san." He says calmly. 'Well now you do. Anyways class, I'm Lucy. You may all call me Nee-San, alright?' I say sternly and with a closed smile.

"Hai. Nee-san." They all say and bowed. As I bowed, I took a seat at the back of the class. I whispered to Yukio. 'Treat your brother nicely now and having a fight like that in class is very not you.'

As I sat, boredom got me and I gradually fell asleep through the whole thing.

Sheimi woke me up, and told me it was training time. I walked very sloppy to the training ground with the students.

I summoned my weakest familiars told them to charge at my students. As my students lined up they were surprisingly ready to face their opponents.

After defeating each and one of my weakest familiars. All of my students were exhausted and were looking a bit out of shape, so I finally got serious.

'Fighting with my weakest familiars are a bit tiring isn't it, students?' I say trying to provoke them. "Bring out all of them, Sensei." Rin says impatiently. 'I SAID TO CALL ME NEE-SAN!' I yelled while I let my favorite familiar, which was a Phoenix.

I could hear Yukio yelling to me to stop because I might end up killing our students. As I finally calm down and return my familiar back to Gehenna, I saw that all the students passed out from exhaustion and hard beaten by my familiars.

'Ah, gomen minna...haha..' I apologize while they were out, as I took all of them at the infirmary.

*After a While*

"Why not you tell me why your really here, Lucy-san?" Yukio ask sternly. I look at him with a serious face and told him. 'As I said in class, I am here to teach.' With that he left unsatisfied.

Looking after the both of you like this is all the least I can do to make sure that event wouldn't happen.