xvi | Bliss

Daichi's POV

Suga just slammed the door on me as I stood in the middle of our living room, devastated.

What. . . just happened? I asked myself, looking down at my body. It felt weird. . . I felt strange.

Just then, a sudden rush of pain was shot through my head.

"Aagh!" I groaned, holding my head in my hands and collapsing to the ground.

My heart raced. The strange feeling I felt before was even stronger now. Almost as something was familiar. I couldn't put my finger on it, though. Not at that moment, at least.

A thought washed over me, and nothing else was in my mind, almost like a trance-like state.

"I have to go find Suga. . ." I whispered to myself.

Instantaneously, I went to go and grab my keys, fix my shirt, and just as I was about to slip on my shoes, the voice of reason I had become to familiar with for the 20 years I've been alive came back.

"W-Wait. . . I can't go after him. He said he doesn't want me to follow him. . ." I whispered. I walked and tossed the keys into the bowl on the table without looking.

"or did he say that as some kind of reverse-psychology stuff to get me to follow him. . ?"

". . .uh. . ."

". . ."

"I'll take the first option."

I walked into my room and laid down on my bed, looking up at the dull, light grey ceiling. It made me think of Suga--not the dull part, but the grey; it was the same shade as his hair. The only difference was that Suga's hair was a lot better. It was soft, and the way that one strand curled at the top of his head was adorable, and--

I stopped.

My heart raced.

What?

No. . . I'm straight!

My stomach churned just thinking about Suga and how he must hate me.

This is not how friends think of each other. What the hell am I doing?!

With a grunt, I turned into my side, facing the window.

Could it be that I. . ?

No, that's not possible.

. . . right?

After a half-hour of contemplation, I gave up because my heat started hurting. Instead, I got out of bed and went to grab my phone, which was placed on the kitchen counter. I then sat down on the couch where the "interesting" experience took place and started browsing Twitter. A few tweets caught my eye. I realized they were made an hour ago.

 [ @ ktetsuroooo ]
lmao @ hoothootb is dancing in the street drunk 😂

replies 
⠀⠀⠀ [ @ akaashi.keiji ] @ ktetsuroooo would you stop tweeting and help me stop him from getting run over?!

⠀⠀⠀ [ @ itstooru ] @ ktetsuroooo @ akaashi.keiji hahaha this is just like last time (¬‿¬)

I laughed as my fingers went to type a response, however, I stopped halfway. It seemed too quiet in the house, so I opened my iTunes app and looked through it so I could play something. A certain title caught my eye, however.