xv | Support

Okay so like I have this headcannon where Asahi gives the best hugs. Like they're a good balance between gentle and strong, and idk he's tall so it would feel really secure??

So I'm using that headcannon in my fanfic. Hope you don't mind ' o u o '

_________

After a few more minutes of waiting alone, red, puffy eyes watching the sun slowly descend in the distance, I heard a car engine coming closer to where I was sitting.

I turned around and recognized Asahi's car parking. I felt a little relieved. Asahi got out of the car and walked briskly towards me.

"A-Asahi--" I started. I was going to apologize for making him come all the way here for me, but he cut me off, however, not verbally.

Asahi wrapped his arms around me. He had one of his hands on my back and the other near the back of my head. Something about Asahi's hugs made me feel secure. I couldn't hold it back anymore. I slowly felt tears form once again, and I bit my lip in an attempt to keep myself from letting out loud sobs. Asahi's grip on me tightened.

"Asahi, he. . . I'm such an idiot. . ." I said between sniffles. 

"Suga. Tell me what happened," Asahi asked me in a soft voice. To others, Asahi always seemed intimidating and scary, but truthfully, he wasn't like that at all. Asahi was always caring and supportive to others. He has always willingly opened his ears and listened to what I've had to say.

"I. . . I don't know what I was thinking. . . I-I tried to feel up Daichi, and he said he wasn't into guys. . ." I stuttered. "I guess I kind of expected it i-in the back of my head, but I never wanted. . ."

My voice trailed off as I felt my fears grab at my throat. I made a sort of choking sound, trying to hold in everything I felt.

"Suga," Asahi said softly, "you don't have to hold it in."

I shook my head. I knew if I started crying and breaking down, I would never be able to stop. "But. . ."

"It's not good to keep it in, okay? You have to let it out," He said.

The first things I felt were my hands. They began to shake and I gripped at my shirt, but that didn't help anything, because the rest of my body bean to shake, too. I felt the pressure build up inside my chest, and I started crying.

"I'm such an idiot. . . I'm an idiot. . . I'm an idiot. . . I'm an idiot!" I repeated over and over between my sobs. Asahi moved his hands along my back, creating little circles.

"Suga, you're not an idiot." Asahi said, still gently comforting me.

"Yes I am!" I shouted, mostly at myself.

"No, you're just drunk." Asahi said.

"No I'm not," I responded defensively. How was he able to tell?

Asahi didn't say anything, but I could sense that he didn't believe me.

". . . Fine, maybe a little bit."

Another moment of silence.

"Okay, very."

"Yeah," Asahi said, and [1]chuckled.

After a few more minutes, I finally calmed down. Asahi let go of me and I rubbed my reddening eyes with my hand.

"I know it may be too awkward for you to go back and face Daichi, so you can stay at my place until you're ready, okay?" Asahi offered with a soft smile on his face.

"Thanks, Asahi."

"No problem," he said, then suddenly his expression changed drastically.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"Shit shit shit. . . I just remembered I was baking something! I don't think I turned off the oven!" he said, running his hands over his head in worry. "Oh god, please don't tell me I burned down the entire apartment building. Suga, we've got to go."

I nodded my head and stood up, but the sudden movement combined with my growing headache made me dizzy, and I almost tripped while speed-walking to the car.

Asahi raced back to the apartment and quickly ran up the steps, although he lived on the third floor. I, however, treaded behind him, clinging to the railing as if I was going to fall, which I honestly thought would happen.

As I finally reached the third floor, Asahi came out of his apartment and met me at the top.

"Turns out that I actually turned off the oven. . ." he said with a chuckle.

As he said that, I put my hand on the wall for balance. "Yeah. . ." I said. For some reason, I didn't feel right. I put my free hand on my stomach and my eyebrows furrowed together.

"Suga? Are you okay?" Asahi asked, putting a hand on the small of my back.

It suddenly hit me. I put a hand over my mouth even though nothing happened yet.

"T-Toilet. . ." I said, my voice muffled. Asahi's eyes widened and he grabbed my wrist, dragging me into his apartment and into the bathroom. We made it just in time because as I leaned over the toilet bowl, a nasty sound came from my mouth.

Asahi rubbed my back, and I could only imagine the expression on his face.

"I'll, uh, go get you some water," Asahi said, and I nodded before feeling nauseous again and hurled.

<> <> <>

"Ugh. . ." I groaned after a good twenty minutes or so of puking. There was an awful aftertaste in my mouth, my throat hurt, my face was pale, and red dots were starting to appear around my eyes.

"Wow, you look. . ." Asahi's voice trailed off, and I finished his sentence for him.

"Awful? Terrible? Shitty? Because I feel like it." I said. "I'm sorry for all the trouble. . ." I muttered, raising my head but immediately regretted it.

"It's fine. I wasn't going to let you puke in the middle of the hallway," Asahi smiled. "Oh, you must have a really bad aftertaste in your mouth. I'll go get the mouthwash and a clean glass," Asahi said and left the washroom again. He came back 20 seconds later and offered both.

"Thanks." I said, and hoisted myself up, nearly falling. Asahi caught my arm and let out a scoff.

"Be careful, jeez. I have to go check something real quick. I'll be right back, so don't pass out or anything," he said, putting my arm on the sink, making sure I was stable.

I nodded. "Okay."

Asahi left and I poured some of the mouthwash into the glass, then swished it around my mouth as I looked at my horrible state in the mirror. A sole thought went through my head, and it made my chest ache.

Daichi. . . hates me.

________

[ 1 ] okay so i literally spent about 10 minutes looking for the word to describe when you kinda just blow air out of your nose ?? like, for example your friend tell you a corny-ass pun and you kinda just half-smile and blow air out of you nose. it kinda shows you're slightly amused or smth idfk

aye two updates in a row!1! i feel really productive wow okay

also, heads up, next chapter is in daichi's pov