1.9

messages between maYAA and FARKle.

maYAA

um babe??

FARKle

yea sweet??

maYAA

when can you come over??

i need to talk to you.

its very important.

FARKle

um i can come over tmrrw

are you breaking up w me???

maYAA

no of course not.

yea ok.

ill see you tomorrow

FARKle

see you babe

i love you <3

seen.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

messages between maYAA and RILEyy.

maYAA

honeyy??

can you come over today??

RILEyy

yea ofc

wuts up??

maYAA

um i wanted to tell you this in person.

RILEyy

dont worry

im omw

maYAA

ok

come quick.

seen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

riley's pov

im really worried. maya never texts in proper grammar. if farkle did something to her, i will literally mess the shit out of him. i know what you're probably thinking, " oh my gosh!! riley is cursing and she never, EVER curses." well i really cant help it. something is wrong with my best friend.

when i get to maya's house, i knock on the door very quickly. "maya!! open up!! im here," i yell through the door. then the door opens up just a little bit and i see my beautiful, blonde best friend. she motions for me to come inside. this is really weird. normally, maya would yell my name and hug the shit out of me. but nope, that didnt happen today. i know something is really wrong.

i say, " maya, whats wrong??" it looks like she is on the verge of crying. then it all comes down like an avalanche.

"i think im pregnant!! my period is late. i was supposed to get it a week ago. farkle is the father, obviously. well if i am pregnant. im scared,"she tells me. i am in shock.

"was he wearing, you know, when you guys did it," i ask. she shakes her head, no.

she says, " i dont remember. we were caught in the moment. i guess he forgot."

"okay. everything is going to be alright. first things first, did you tell farkle yet??" i ask her.

she tells me, reluctantly," um, thats the thing. i havent told him yet. he is coming over tomorrow to talk. and i wanted to be sure."

"okay, so next thing. we will go to the pharmacy and get a pregnancy test. we have to know for sure, if you are pregnant or not," i tell the blonde. she nods her head. "lets go, maya!"

at the pharmacy, we did get a couple of weird looks when we were buying the pregnancy tests. but its fine. this is normal. right??

"maya, come out of there when you are done. take three tests. ill be out here," i tell maya.

"okay riles." i hear her say. after what felt like forever, maya came out of the bathroom. the look on her face wasnt good. i see her with a slight frown on her face. she says, " im pregnant, riles."