Day 02

Elijah | Noelle

"Why are you here again?"

"I think the better question is why are you following me?"

"I saw you coming in here and thought it was sketchy. Since I know that you like to cause trouble I thought it would be necessary for me to come stop you."

"Yeah I'm sure that's the real reason you followed me into a closet. I think the truth is that you thought I was super hot and you wanted to make out with me."

"What are we? Part of the Grey's Anatomy cast? We aren't going to make out in a closet, in a hospital full of dying people."

"Well that got really somber really fast"

Elijah watches the girl in front of him. He notices that she has dark bags under her eyes and worry etched onto her face.

"So what are you doing in here?"

"The same thing I was trying to do yesterday before you came and distracted me."

"So I was correct in assuming that you were once again going to do something illegal."

"I was never going to do anything illegal."

"Yeah I can't say I entirely believe you"

Elijah watches as slowly the tension behind the girls eyes leaves and a small giggle is released from her mouth. Which makes Elijah smile as well, making someone else happy has always been something he had enjoyed.

"You don't know me yet but I never lie. Come to think of it you know nothing about me, not even my name! Elijah, that's my name."

"Well Elijah, the boy who never lies, it nice to meet you but I think it's time I leave."

"Hey wait you forgot to tell me your name. "

The words leave his mouth a moment too late, as the girl had already left the small room. Leaving Elijah in bewilderment and curiosity. Little did he realize that Noelle hadn't actually forgotten but she had purposely kept her name from him.