Day 01

Elijah | Noelle

Noelle just makes it through the door as tears start to stream down her face. She can't seem to get rid of the only thought circling her brain; 'it's not fair'. Her sister was just hospitalized and doctors didn't seem to be doing anything to make her better.

"What are you doing in here?"

"Nothing. What are you doing in here? Your not supposed to be in here."

Noelle only now notices where she is, the small room she had entered to hide from her family seemed to be a closet with all kinds of doctor items. And a strange boy stands across from her. He stares at her inspecting her blotchy face with clear, curious eyes.

"Neither are you. And why are your crying? "

Noelle wipes the tears that had leaked from her eyes when she had thought no one would see.

"It's none of your business. Are you stealing drugs or something?"

"No but I am going to cause some trouble. Want to help?"

"I think I would rather not. I have more important things to do."

"Like what? Sitting in a closet full of drugs and pointless doctor stuff, in a hospital, crying?"

"Can you stop bringing up the fact that I was crying! It's not a big deal."

"Isn't it a big deal though? You were going to hide in here away from whatever is behind that door."

"At least I wasn't going to do anything illegal in here."

"I wasn't going to do anything illegal."

"Whatever you say."

Noelle turns around and leaves the small closet. Shaking her head at the dark haired boy she had just met.